Your favorite Food?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Food is something we really need for consuming energy for our body and we use food as one of an enjoyment options, some peoples like vegetarian food and they only consume only vegetarian food and others like food that have meat and dairy products.
in my country most of the food are vegetable based but we also have meat based too, but our day to day food is more vegetable based.
so which food is your favorite?

I like deep-fried chicken, grilled tuna belly with chili sauce, beef stew, boiled fish and all kinds of vegetables. I don't eat pork and broiler I only eat native chicken less harm no chemicals feed for them.
That is a very nice choice, did you eat thus foods on a daily bases? or on some days, i personally like Doro wat (a traditional Ethiopian dish) it is very spicy and it tests very amazing, if you search it on YouTube you can see the review of the food.

I do enjoy a good steak, but don't have it very often due to the cost. For a dessert, berries and cream are quite nice. I also enjoy a good baked potato with lots of butter. Sometimes having sour cream, bacon, and cheese stuffed into the potato is wonderful.

I am a simple person and I usually enjoy eating a lot of junk food like pasta and things like that I also like to cook for myself and usually I cook good.
Wow, you cook for your self? that is a good habit, i also cook for my self some times, i learn cooking form my mom and she is the best cooker i have ever seen, i also like junk food but don't it them continually because of the price.

Hot Dogs, preferably quality beef dogs with cheddar cheese, whole grain bread, lettuce, tomato, and ketchup. Delicious.

Homemade lemon scones with lemon glaze. You really haven't lived until you have tasted fresh squeezed lemon juice and confectioner's sugar combined. The result feels like my taste buds have been elevated to a higher plane of existence.

That is a very nice choice, did you eat thus foods on a daily bases? or on some days, i personally like Doro wat (a traditional Ethiopian dish) it is very spicy and it tests very amazing, if you search it on YouTube you can see the review of the food.
I do not taste food not from my country unless food from China I used to dine at a Chinese resto and an Indian resto, I like their food. I have not seen here a resto displaying food from your country.

I choose to mention my favorites food which I do I know many people won't know the food because it not an international food but my ocal food name is Amala made from yam or cassava

My favorite food is chicken wings and some foods of Japanese origin such as sushi, tempura or ramen, I also really like Thai and Indian food. :)

I don't really have a favorite food though, for me i tend to eat whatever i feel like eating for that day. So i guess it's safe to say my favorite food changes from time to time lol.

I do not taste food not from my country unless food from China I used to dine at a Chinese resto and an Indian resto, I like their food. I have not seen here a resto displaying food from your country.
Most of the time restaurants with my country food is opened in US, Europe and also in meddle east countries, i like chines noodles. but didn't try any other foods because their are some food i will not try.

Food is something we really need for consuming energy for our body and we use food as one of an enjoyment options, some peoples like vegetarian food and they only consume only vegetarian food and others like food that have meat and dairy products.
in my country most of the food are vegetable based but we also have meat based too, but our day to day food is more vegetable based.
so which food is your favorite?
I have lot of favourite foods according to the season. Like in winter I like non veg and dark chocolates. In summer I like ice-cream and fruit juice. I of course take fruit juice regularly.

I really like pilaf, especially because it is very easy and quick to cook, and the ingredients are not expensive, so 50 percent of the time I eat exactly this and love this dish
I never heard of this dish I'm not a good cook so the fact that it's easy to cook gives me some hope I might try to make it:)

13,027Threads
98,024Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member