Your favorite soft drink?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are a lots of soft drinks in the world and still there are companies introducing new soft drinks every time, and there are a lots of peoples who enjoy drinking soft drinks, the world have biggest soft drink brands that is well known in the world like Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Mirinda, Pepsi are the most well known and the most used soft drink in the world.
Personally i like sprite and i drink it all the time it have perfect flavor.
What about you which soft drink is your favorite?

I have a few favorite soft drinks though. Just like food my favorite soft drinks changes from time to time, it mainly depends on what i am craving for at the moment. Though coke and fanta has always been a constant.

I have a few favorite soft drinks though. Just like food my favorite soft drinks changes from time to time, it mainly depends on what i am craving for at the moment. Though coke and fanta has always been a constant.
Yeah i also some times crave other soft drinks especially pineapple Fanta and also mirinda apple those are some of the best soft drink i like but sprite is the most prefer one.

I have a few favorite soft drinks though. Just like food my favorite soft drinks changes from time to time, it mainly depends on what i am craving for at the
Yeah i also some times crave other soft drinks especially pineapple Fanta and also mirinda apple those are some of the best soft drink i like but sprite is the most prefer one.
Wow i love the pineapple fanta and even that black current fanta but the painful thing is that they are extremely rare over here. Its hard to find them in stores.

Wow i love the pineapple fanta and even that black current fanta but the painful thing is that they are extremely rare over here. Its hard to find them in stores.
I know bro pineapple Fanta is the best it have very amazing flavored and amazing test, i just love drinking it and its very sweet, i love drinking it. in my country there available everywhere.

I know bro pineapple Fanta is the best it have very amazing flavored and amazing test, i just love drinking it and its very sweet, i love drinking it. in my country there available everywhere.
Never knew there was a pineapple Fanta I prefer the orange one.

Never knew there was a pineapple Fanta I prefer the orange one.
Yeah the orange flavored Fanta is also good, but most of the times i crave for Fanta pineapple and also Mirinda apple, especially the Mirinda apply have sparkling feeling.

When it comes to soft drinks I have a few favourites depending on how I am feeling. Pepsi Max is one and 7UP is another. I also from time to time enjoy something such as Ribena as well when I need a drink.

When it comes to soft drinks I have a few favourites depending on how I am feeling. Pepsi Max is one and 7UP is another. I also from time to time enjoy something such as Ribena as well when I need a drink.
I used to drink Pepsi but never tried pepsi max, but the 7UP was long gone in my country, it have low customers demand, so the company stop producing 7UP and continue with papsi.

There are a lots of soft drinks in the world and still there are companies introducing new soft drinks every time, and there are a lots of peoples who enjoy drinking soft drinks, the world have biggest soft drink brands that is well known in the world like Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Mirinda, Pepsi are the most well known and the most used soft drink in the world.
I do like soft drinks but I avoid them as they are not good for health. I take fruit juice and I love coconut water.
Post automatically merged:

I do like soft drinks but I avoid them as they are not good for health. I take fruit juice and I love coconut water.
Post automatically merged:

I love chilled coke, but for one year now I stopped drinking soft drinks. It's because our family friend died of diabetes and she was amputated. She ded having only one leg. It was so devasting. She loved to drink soft drinks that were sugary.

I love chilled coke, but for one year now I stopped drinking soft drinks. It's because our family friend died of diabetes and she was amputated. She ded having only one leg. It was so devasting. She loved to drink soft drinks that were sugary.
BY the way eating sugary food have nothing to do with diabetes, if a person don't have any type of diabetes then drinking or eating any sugar don't effect, diabetes is related with our insulin when the insulin can control the amount of sugars then diabetes will accurse, but after a person have diabetes then its prohibited to use too much sugar.

BY the way eating sugary food have nothing to do with diabetes, if a person don't have any type of diabetes then drinking or eating any sugar don't effect, diabetes is related with our insulin when the insulin can control the amount of sugars then diabetes will accurse, but after a person have diabetes then its prohibited to use too much sugar.
But doctors always say to avoid eating too sugary foods because they're factors for a person to acquire diabetes. It's better be safe than sorry.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member