• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Your favourite game to play at Halloween?

Shortie

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shortiegamez.com
D Bucks
💵0.541725
Referral Credit
We are now in the Spooky month of October and with that comes Halloween and all things spooky. I know of many people who enjoy playing games on Halloween, especially horror games that they enjoy.

When it comes to Halloween, what games do you enjoy playing? Do you have a specific one you enjoy playing each year around this time of year?

I have never actually thought about playing games during Halloween though, most times i dont even celebrate but now that you mentioned it, i think i might go for resident evil

The truth is I don't celebrate Halloween by any means. I know it became popular around the world cause globalization and business reasons. But I'm Christian and no Christian that leads to serious Bible principles is eager to celebrate a festival that remembers pagan darkness god Samahin. Christianity supports light and not darkness. That's why in my baptism church (located in my former country, carrying Argentinian roots) there was an anti-Halloween festival, performing a game for children: we dressed them as candles, took them out for a walk and let them enter in shops proclaiming we are children of the light. Well, children received sweets as gifts from the owners of the shops...🥰

We don't celebrate Halloween in my country. But since i cake to know about it I just love everything about it. I might not play games on that day but would go for horror movies to watch.
I can see from your profile that you are from the United States but I am surprised to hear that Halloween is not celebrated in your country.

Halloween is not a part of India's celebration. And many parts of the country don't even know about it. I stayed in the US for more than a decade and my younger daughter was born in Phoenix, Az on Halloween day. Here in our apartment we have some expat population and even children who have spent some years in West in countries where Halloween is celebrated. So, they do go out dressed up for trick or treat.

11,643Threads
90,730Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member