Your house is the dream for every homeless 😞

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
Homeless people pitiful and helpless. It's hard to find why they are homeless. Who's to blame of their fate? They should not blame God, they have to blame themselves for letting it happen to them. They lack guts. They might be lazy but one thing for sure, many of them are disable so they cannot work. The social services department must help them. find shelter. If im only rich, I will build homes for the homeless. It's not their fault it's destiny 😞.

Simply put, we should always learn to appreciate whatever we have, no matter how small it might be, there is someone out there wishing they should even have lesser than that.

Simply put, we should always learn to appreciate whatever we have, no matter how small it might be, there is someone out there wishing they should even have lesser than that.
Those homeless must work harder to reduce money so that they van build a simple house they will call their own and be happy. There are many ways to earn.

Some people who are homeless have been abandoned by their families, leaving them with no help and no resources. Because of this, they may suffer from mental health problems, making them unable to find a job or even have a simple place to call home.

Some people who are homeless have been abandoned by their families, leaving them with no help and no resources. Because of this, they may suffer from mental health problems, making them unable to find a job or even have a simple place to call home.
I agree with you on that many are abandoned which is why we have street kids. There are people here living under the bridge. I cannot describe their solitude. Pitiful.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member