Your own controversial views

How would the world actually come to an end. I have read different versions from different places but I wonder which is the truth
I guess that's one answer we might never get to find out.

Yeah I sometimes just want to forget trying to find these things out. it can really be mind bugging though.
LoL I can imagine, there are certain things I get curious of about life, our planet and even space. I just try to control my thoughts.

LoL I can imagine, there are certain things I get curious of about life, our planet and even space. I just try to control my thoughts.
You get to see things and what to know how it came shout. Your mind runs riots looking for the right answers. Sometimes thos information elude us almost for life

You get to see things and what to know how it came shout. Your mind runs riots looking for the right answers. Sometimes thos information elude us almost for life
Majority of the times, the more we search for answers, it lead us to even more questions and confusions.

Majority of the times, the more we search for answers, it lead us to even more questions and confusions.
Hahaha, this just reminded me of my philosophy course. The more the lecture , the more answers you seek

One of my most controversial views is about hellfire. Many Christians believe in heaven and hell. Now, how can God who loved us so much will throw us into hell fire!? If God is all love, he will not use eternal destruction to punish sinners.
But people says there's no hellfire but purgatory where you have to pass through and gets cleanse to prepare self for heaven. Confusion for humanity

But people says there's no hellfire but purgatory where you have to pass through and gets cleanse to prepare self for heaven. Confusion for humanity
That's Catholic belief. It is only Catholics that believe in purgatory. All other christian groups don't accept the existence of purgatory.

That's Catholic belief. It is only Catholics that believe in purgatory. All other christian groups don't accept the existence of purgatory.
I think so too but what is the truth. They might just be right and we other Christian might not know.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member