Zambian woman commit suicide over debt

Augusta

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.503250
Referral Credit
it has been reported that young woman identified as Mwewa Nkandu has allegedly committed suicide in Ndola, Zambia over debt

The deceased was a registered nurse at the Ndola Teaching Hospital. it is reported that she accumulated so much debt and was unable to pay back.

The hospital confirmed her death as posted on its official Facebook page on Monday, May 6, 2024.

It is sad to see that some people choose to end their lives when they feel like they have no way out of their problems. It is a tragedy that is hard to understand, and let us try to do everything we can to help those who are struggling with their mental health.

It is sad to see that some people choose to end their lives when they feel like they have no way out of their problems. It is a tragedy that is hard to understand, and let us try to do everything we can to help those who are struggling with their mental health.
I don't understand it myself the chicken out so easily Because of life bad situations

This is one thing I fear most, and it's being in debt. She probably felt this was the easiest way out.

It's sad to see people committing suicide because of their debts. Many of the people are living below the poverty line here because of the high inflation. The government is trying to help them out, but our population is so large that not all can be helped.

I fear same because it is one fast way of getting depressed and having suicidal thoughts
Very true, I have seen a lot of people do crazy things simply because they found themselves into debts.

Debts kill if not properly managed. She should have approached her family and colleagues to help her. She should have not committed suicide.