Zelenskyy asks PH help for mental health workers; Marcos obliges

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has appealed to President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. for humanitarian assistance, particularly in the mental health of Ukrainian soldiers amid the ongoing war with Russia. In his meeting with Marcos at the Malacañan Palace on Monday morning, Zelenskyy said they need more mental health workers for their soldiers at the forefront of the crisis their country has been facing for over two years now.

Marcos stressed that “the Philippines is quite well-known in healthcare in terms of assisting,” which is part of the country’s commitment to the United Nations for the peacekeeping process and he stressed that he is happy to help and assures that Ph can help especially the civilians and the innocents that are involved in the warning Ukraine.
1717553196538.png

That's a good one anything to help one another succeed should be obliged. it would make the world a better place
Yes, and I admire our Ph president. He is also a soft-spoken man. I hope that peace would spoon be restored in Ukraine and Russia.

It is great to know that we can help Ukrainian soldiers and civilians suffering from mental health issues.
Let's apply lol but I have some doubts that Putin may think negatively about the approach of President Zelensky.

Yes, and I admire our Ph president. He is also a soft-spoken man. I hope that peace would spoon be restored in Ukraine and Russia.
Yeah gradually everywhere hopefully will be back to normal. I forsee this happening with time.

Yeah gradually everywhere hopefully will be back to normal. I forsee this happening with time.
Let us always hope that the people on war will be back to normal before Christmas but dunno if Russia and Ukraine celebrate Christmas being a communist country.

Let us always hope that the people on war will be back to normal before Christmas but dunno if Russia and Ukraine celebrate Christmas being a communist country.
Yeah my hope as well. We just have to keep praying that things turn out right for all nations

Yeah my hope as well. We just have to keep praying that things turn out right for all nations
It seems there is always war everywhere in the four corners of the earth. Let us not lose hope though. Let us wait for a miracle for the minds of the leaders to advocate peace.

It seems there is always war everywhere in the four corners of the earth. Let us not lose hope though. Let us wait for a miracle for the minds of the leaders to advocate peace.
Yeah they are also very violent people as we are have peace loving people. But we should always try to make peace supersedes all.

Yeah they are also very violent people as we are have peace loving people. But we should always try to make peace supersedes all.
Hoping the Asean meeting where wars are discussed bring a consensus agreement among leaders who are in war conflicts.

Hoping the Asean meeting where wars are discussed bring a consensus agreement among leaders who are in war conflicts.
Yes, all the meetings they have been holding I hope it would bring better outcomes for all conflicting nations

Yes, all the meetings they have been holding I hope it would bring better outcomes for all conflicting nations
But news today said that President Marcos will not attend that summit meeting. He was advised by his advisers not to attend for it might provoke Putin.

But news today said that President Marcos will not attend that summit meeting. He was advised by his advisers not to attend for it might provoke Putin.
Hmmm. well if will help to put away any kind of conflict then he should avoid it to retain peace.

Hmmm. well if will help to put away any kind of conflict then he should avoid it to retain peace.
That's right and I understand the reaction of the Ukraine president. He will be dismayed considering his effort to reach Philippines about that matter.

That's right and I understand the reaction of the Ukraine president. He will be dismayed considering his effort to reach Philippines about that matter.
Well, mate i just wsnt nations to realized peace beings more resolution than violence and every one show tow that path.

Well, mate i just wsnt nations to realized peace beings more resolution than violence and every one show tow that path.
Hoping that President Zelensky understands the refusal of President Marcos to attend that summit.

13,207Threads
99,089Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member