Zimbabwe launches new gold-backed currency -

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.937950
Referral Credit
The country of Zimbabwe had launches new gold-backed currency - Thos is aod in stabilizing their economy that has moved from crisis to crisis for the about 25 years. The central bank governor John Mushayavanhu
unveil the new notes called ZiG.

The ZiG new note replaces a Zimbabwean dollar, the RTGS, which had lost three-quarters of its value this year.The Zimbabweans have 21 days to exchange the old notes for the new currency.

US dollar will still remain legal tender though.

It's a kind of surprising news, I didn't listen this before. Let's do them experiment if it will successful then other will soon follow them.
Very true, if this works for them, other countries would definitely try to do it. This is also what I fear, especially for my country. I know them, the way they carry out things. The government would always find a way to stress you about it.

Very true, if this works for them, other countries would definitely try to do it. This is also what I fear, especially for my country. I know them, the way they carry out things. The government would always find a way to stress you about it.
Hahsha just like the experience we had with Emefiele last year it was not funny at all. Exchanging old money for new money is a very stressful exercise

13,216Threads
99,113Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member