Zoo Animals Escape as Floods Hit Nigeria

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.436000
Referral Credit
According to the report, zoo animals have escaped as a severe flood has hit Northeastern Nigeria. Ostrich, lion, crocodile, and snakes were found roaming in the streets. But 80% of the zoo animals were killed due to the flood.

The report added that the flood occurred after a state dam overflowed and collapsed due to heavy rainfall. Thousands of residents have fled their homes.

There were many animals from the zoo that never survived. Many of them died because of the current, They were carried away. Only a very few were saved. The flood in Nigeria was so severe that many houses floated in the water. Thousands lost their homes and valuable properties. It was a devastating flood.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link

Read this news yesterday about my dear country and it was not funny. Hopefully those in charge of this will do the needful fir the people
I hope you are far from the flooded place. The flood was so high. I pity those who died in the flood and those precious animals in the zoo.

According to the report, zoo animals have escaped as a severe flood has hit Northeastern Nigeria. Ostrich, lion, crocodile, and snakes were found roaming in the streets. But 80% of the zoo animals were killed due to the flood.

The report added that the flood occurred after a state dam overflowed and collapsed due to heavy rainfall. Thousands of residents have fled their homes.

There were many animals from the zoo that never survived. Many of them died because of the current, They were carried away. Only a very few were saved. The flood in Nigeria was so severe that many houses floated in the water. Thousands lost their homes and valuable properties. It was a devastating flood.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link

That was really devastating. We witnessed floods in Kerala and Gujarat but in Kerala, Wayanad everything was washed away, very few survived but in Gujarat, crocodiles entered home.

That was really devastating. We witnessed floods in Kerala and Gujarat but in Kerala, Wayanad everything was washed away, very few survived but in Gujarat, crocodiles entered home.
OMG, that was so horrible everything was washed away and the crocodiles entered homes. Were there people eaten by the crocodiles. The crocodiles can devour one human right away.

I hope you are far from the flooded place. The flood was so high. I pity those who died in the flood and those precious animals in the zoo.
Yes it happened in a different state far from mine it is a sad one for the families of the deceased

Yes it happened in a different state far from mine it is a sad one for the families of the deceased
It's a big loss for the Nigeria economy. The government must support those victims of the flood and to rebuild the zoo.

13,297Threads
99,481Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member