Do you increase or decrease your daily needs? | Discussion Bucks

Do you increase or decrease your daily needs?

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵6.734000
Referral Credit
This time prices of all types of commodities are skyrocketing, so we need to tighten our belts to avoid depression, especially for those having children and in-laws living with you. It is not easy. If you are the breadwinner, you must gather all the people in your household and discuss with them your sentiments about some changes in the market that seem eternal to get their sympathy and empathy. In doing this, they will understand you in case you plan to decrease your daily needs. Decreasing the daily needs does not imply letting the people in your house go hungry but limits only. At home, for example, we all have sufficient income, but we decided to decrease our food consumption, and if the place is near, we have to walk not drive. It is ridiculous but the impact is worthwhile because we can save a lot, exercise a lot, and have the best feelings to enjoy life to the fullest without worrying much about money.

For me I don't increase my daily needs, I am trying as much as possible to decrease them cause the cost of things and even the cost of living in general is something else, but it seems these needs tend to increase on its own.

Like other countries here inflation is hitting on its peak. We are just trying to decrease our need. 5 Rs biscuits suddenly becomes 10 Rs. Biscuits. Prices are more or less 3 times high. So for survival we decrease our needs.

@eLdavis and @SHAHID987, you are all right not to increase your daily needs, let us all do it because prices do not like to go down. They keep on going up, so we have to adjust what we usually do to avoid the pangs of hunger.

not really because my daily needs are already small I think that if you just want to survive you can cut a lot of edges to save money

Sometimes my needs are naturally increased as I don't have control over it. The cost of things sometimes inflate my budget and beyond me.

Let us just balance our budgeting to avoid overspending. If we don't do it, we cannot stop spending more. Self-control is needed to attain our goal of reducing our expenses.

Yes, I usually just limit my food consumption. In addition, I turn off all appliances that are not in use, reduce my online purchases (I only buy things that we need). and so on.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
Yes, I usually just limit my food consumption. In addition, I turn off all appliances that are not in use, reduce my online purchases (I only buy things that we need). and so on.
That is awesome my friend, but sometimes, we cannot control our spending, and who cares, right? We work like a horse so we deserve the right food to eat and others that fall to our daily needs,

I am on a budget for the past 3 months now. I don't go to the grocery store every two weeks now. If I go, I get only the essentials - that we really need at home. Before I can fill up a smart shopping cart, nowadays, half full is almost the price of the full cart. Crazy.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I am on a budget for the past 3 months now. I don't go to the grocery store every two weeks now. If I go, I get only the essentials - that we really need at home. Before I can fill up a smart shopping cart, nowadays, half full is almost the price of the full cart. Crazy.
The prices of commodities this time are insanely crazy. Sometimes, I also do not shop and if I do, I have to control my emotions because I was once an extravagant person. I like to shop in the malls every weekend.