Do you still wear a face mask in public? | Discussion Bucks

Do you still wear a face mask in public?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.958376
Referral Credit
As the COVID-19 virus has already been contained, many people still wear face masks in public, be it on public transportation, in malls, in parks, or in many other places.

I still wear a face mask, especially in crowded places and when I am not feeling well.

How about you?

The covid has come and gone so I don't have anything to do with face mask but I use to Wear it back then but since we are no longer disturb so I don't wear it again

I wear a face mask even in campus/I do not trust the environment. The virus is still lurking around in the country.

Oh men, i had enough with the face mask, i have wear a face mask for about 2 years on the covid pandemic , but now i don't want to see that thing, lol, it makes me uncomfortable.

I don't wear face mask during the covid period except when is compulsory and mandatory that i must wear it to get access to public places. Even till now, i don't think my body system will allow such intruder into my biological system. Am spiritual advance for such organism.

I don't wear one now although I did when it was mandatory. I got Covid back in 2021 but it was very mild. It was in the days when we had to isolate for 10 days. I don't worry about it now or even think about it.

I wear a mask in dusty places. I'm allergic to dust. I hate dust especially if it reaches my nostril, lol.

Over here, only very few persons make use of face mask.

There are also very few people here wearing a face mask. In my case I wear it when I'm inside the mall. There are people squandering in malls with infectious disease like cough, chicken pox and others.

I have not worn a mask for more than 2 years, because after a full-scale epidemic began in my country, everyone simply forgot about covid and in fact the disease did not even increase. I haven't heard any news about covid for over a year