Dutch drug boss, Ridouan Taghi sentenced to life imprisonment . | Discussion Bucks

Dutch drug boss, Ridouan Taghi sentenced to life imprisonment .

magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.656750
Referral Credit
Ridouan Taghi is one of the most feared drug lord in Europe. He have dominated drug related business for more than a decade in Europe. He is equally charged with mutiple murder and attempt to murder charges. Taghi was arrested in Dubai and extradited in 2019. His trial have lasted more than 2 years. In fact, his trial is the country's largest drug related case.

Sometimes I don't know what's the trial is always all about with one that is a renounced drug lord. Good that he has finally been sentenced.

Sometimes I don't know what's the trial is always all about with one that is a renounced drug lord. Good that he has finally been sentenced.
Lol true, but I guess they are just following the law they have set down.

That's a very good news justice served to all his victims. May he rot in jail. That's better than lethal for he could feel his torture.

That's the way to go all those that can't make legit money should be perished just leave them in the prisons where they belong

Last edited:
I wonder why these kind of people aren't afraid. They all know where they land still they take drugs. They are very stupid.

Use Italian example. All mafia boss houses were turned into shools and kindergarten. Do same with his propertys and money.

Use Italian example. All mafia boss houses were turned into shools and kindergarten. Do same with his propertys and money.
Yes, this is a good punishment all their property should be seized and converted to schools by the government

I am glad that finally the justice has been achieved on that country and l think that no appeal can be made to attempt to release the drug dealer.

I am glad that finally the justice has been achieved on that country and l think that no appeal can be made to attempt to release the drug dealer.
There was always possible apeal on everything. Don't worry they will try use it and lower sentence. European laws are not to good and often criminals pay just some small penalty.