Have you ever faced any difficulties in exchanging of the crypto coins to the fiat currency? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever faced any difficulties in exchanging of the crypto coins to the fiat currency?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.333125
Referral Credit
I have read out from the forums that most people do face challenges on the process of exchanging the cryptocurrency to fiat currency of their choice?
What of you?

I used to face this challenge when I didn't know how to trade crypto but now, it is almost a seamless process for me.

So far I have not had any issues. The last time I had a little issue was back then when there was some restrictions on crypto in my country.

I am very skeptical on the crypto thing that's why l would like to learn every bit so that l can prepare myself psychological.

Before 2017, I always had difficulty exchanging crypto with local money, so I had to use PayPal (usd) to exchange crypto which was then converted to local money after being withdrawn to a bank account and vice versa when buying crypto.

Many people in my country are facing this challenge because of the current restrictions on crypto. And they get get ripped off by crypto exchangers.

Until 2017, in my country it was pretty impossible to convert cryptocurrencies to FIAT, cause lack of national exchange to do the job. And the international CEXs, on their hands, never offered such a service to my country, until 2022. So, in fact, I was staying very far from cryptocurrencies, giving my preference to Paypal payments. As in the next future is likely to happen cryptocurrencies to be declared illegal by the current government, Paypal returned to be my favourite payment method.