How do you stay healthy when working online? | Discussion Bucks

How do you stay healthy when working online?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.585938
Referral Credit
Staying healthy is important for overall well-being. It's essential to take care of ourselves by eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, getting enough rest, and managing stress, especially when working online. As for me, I eat a healthy balanced diet, drink plenty of water, exercise, and consume five cups of black or green tea. How about you?

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
I'm quite sedentary when it comes to physical activity, but in my offline work I move a lot and drink a lot of water, I also believe I'm healthy in this regard.

I'm quite sedentary when it comes to physical activity, but in my offline work I move a lot and drink a lot of water, I also believe I'm healthy in this regard.
Do you dedicate more time to your offline job? If so, I suppose you are fine. Hehehe. As for me, because I work from home, I must move frequently or face the repercussions.

The day has 24 hours so it gives you time to do many things regardless of whether you work from home or online, you can go to exercise at any gym, park or at home, you can go for a walk or run, eat healthy, etc.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
The day has 24 hours so it gives you time to do many things regardless of whether you work from home or online, you can go to exercise at any gym, park or at home, you can go for a walk or run, eat healthy, etc.
I have my health daily task every day I do my health task like gyming, taking clean bath and drinking slot of water my health comes first before work that is why am always healthy

I have my health daily task every day I do my health task like gyming, taking clean bath and drinking slot of water my health comes first before work that is why am always healthy
Very well! There is no way to leave your health adrift whether you work online or offline.

Yes, it is correct. Online freelancers have plenty of time to work while still being healthy. However, many online freelancers are getting ill because of their work-from-home jobs. Some develop hypertension, diabetes, and CKD. They live a sedentary lifestyle and consume unhealthy food.
Post automatically merged:

That is good for you, Tray. It is essential to stay healthy, whether you work online or offline.

If you overwork, expect an ill feeling. We need to remain healthy and that will happen if we stress ourselves a lot.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Here is simple trick. Use stopwatch and and every 60minutes take short break and some easy excercise on chair like stretch arms, legs, shoulders.
That could work. Some people use a timer when they work online. I think I'll do this.

If you overwork, expect an ill feeling. We need to remain healthy and that will happen if we stress ourselves a lot.
Yes, we must take breaks in between; else, we will be burned out. Step outside to get some fresh air. :)

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
That could work. Some people use a timer when they work online. I think I'll do this.

Yes, we must take breaks in between; else, we will be burned out. Step outside to get some fresh air. :)
Congrats my friend you're now enrolled at Microlikes 😊. That's so right we need a break, it's good to break a leg after facing our computer screen.

Does anybody of you use some eye drops when eyes become painful after working in front of computer?
I am not using eye drops. I am wearing internet screen eyeglasses to protect my eyes. I poured my eyes with eye drops one time but I felt the pain of my eyes and never used it again. I was advised by my co-workers to wear computer screen eyeglasses and my eyes felt okay.

It's all involves planing your day , mine begins 4:00am I go for my morning walks as early as 6 am, prepare breakfast for the family when I come back, take my bath , eat something do one or two things in the house (cleaning if needed) and then my work hours sometimes starts 10:00 to 11:00am repeat gain the next day. This has help me alot so far.

Working in office is much more different from working online from home. We say much more negatives about office jobs but we don't look at it's positive aspects as interaction with different people, timely salaries handsome bonuses. If we have to earn online then we must make a time table in which we need to give time to our health and fitness.

That's good, your eyes won't feel heavy once having a prolong activities on screen with your eye monitor screen protection.

To stay healthy when working online, you need to develop certain habits like taking breaks away from your screen. Too much screen time can affect our eyes. Take time out to move your body. Sitting in one spot for hours can have some negative effects to the body. Sleeping early is also another factor.

To stay healthy when working online, you need to develop certain habits like taking breaks away from your screen. Too much screen time can affect our eyes. Take time out to move your body. Sitting in one spot for hours can have some negative effects to the body. Sleeping early is also another factor.

It's a good idea to take a break from your screen every now and then, as prolonged exposure to blue light can have a negative impact on our eyes. Additionally, make sure to get up and move around a bit. Sitting in front of the computer for extended periods of time can be detrimental to your health, so it is important to take care of yourself.

Congrats my friend you're now enrolled at Microlikes 😊. That's so right we need a break, it's good to break a leg after facing our computer screen.

Thank you, my friend. It is you who reminded me to join such website. I appreciate it a lot! Hehe

Working in office is much more different from working online from home. We say much more negatives about office jobs but we don't look at it's positive aspects as interaction with different people, timely salaries handsome bonuses. If we have to earn online then we must make a time table in which we need to give time to our health and fitness.
There are plenty of advantages to working in an office. For one, you won't feel isolated, as you will have other people around you. Plus, you will get to move around more often, which is great for your health. And of course, there are other benefits you can enjoy as well.

It's all involves planing your day , mine begins 4:00am I go for my morning walks as early as 6 am, prepare breakfast for the family when I come back, take my bath , eat something do one or two things in the house (cleaning if needed) and then my work hours sometimes starts 10:00 to 11:00am repeat gain the next day. This has help me alot so far.

Going out for a morning walk can be incredibly advantageous for your well-being. This simple exercise can provide you with a good amount of Vitamin D, help you burn some calories, and much more.

Last edited:
Once i start feeling sleepy, i will go straight to sleep. Sleep help the body to relax and get energized after stressful day. Sleep is far more better than all the pain killers combined. Secondly, i don't work for a long hours with talking a walk.