Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵6.402500
Referral Credit
I am only sharing with you my feelings and am sure it is also your feelings, but we also understand the resources of a forum that relies only on ads and other things, regardless, I still inspire myself to post. I still have the courage to post despite some torments. I have a good job with a good salary, a business, and rented property but as you see, I am active here and there for some hours that is because I love to write whatever topics under the sun. I am considering posting as my stress reliever. But when I am not active here, that means I found another site like the site where I write horror flash fiction. I am now a writer at Flash Fiction and Poetry Nation. On Poetry Nation, I am writing poems for free. I also love to write poems.

it takes a while but the main point is to discuss not earn and you can't get much from things such as that but I'm glad it is something not a lot but not 0

it takes a while but the main point is to discuss not earn and you can't get much from things such as that but I'm glad it is something not a lot but not 0
That is right, I was able to operate a milk tea business because of a forum. I got the idea through RIF which is why I love RIF. Let's just do what we can do here.