How many days does it take for one to reach minimum withdrawal threshold on Index Forum. | Discussion Bucks

How many days does it take for one to reach minimum withdrawal threshold on Index Forum.

Kross

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Dec 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.621125
Referral Credit
Index forum has just gotten a revamp with the new owner and new terms of engagement has been created. As it stands now, how many days does it take for one to reach minimum withdrawal threshold on Index Forum?

I think the minimum payment is $5 so it will take a while if you are not very active, but if you earn at least $0.20 a day in a month there you can withdraw $5-6

All depends of your activity there.

Posting there is controlled, but at least there is something to wait. it is better than zero. It is like survival of the fittest and elimination of the unfit in that site.

It will take approximately 2-3 months to reach threshold as the payrate is too low.
I think 3 weeks posting following the system. Check the side bar you'll know how many posts to make. I noticed 10 post comments earn us 30 cents.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
From the little maths I know, it would take about 18 to 19 days to be able to get to withdrawal threshold if you manage to earn the maximum normal earnings of 30 cents.

I think 3 weeks posting following the system. Check the side bar you'll know how many posts to make. I noticed 10 post comments earn us 30 cents.

I feel bored as the pay rates on most of the sites are too low. I am trying hard these days. I am on many forums now a days hoping to earn at least $5 in a month

I feel bored as the pay rates on most of the sites are too low. I am trying hard these days. I am on many forums now a days hoping to earn at least $5 in a month
You can earn it in forum if consistent in posting threads and commenting. Post at least 5 here everyday and comment at least 20 posts daily. Do it early morning post at least 8 and the rest spread. That's what I'm doing before heading to work.

The thing is I get bored of posting easily and stop posting. I need to be consistent on the sites if want to earn.

The thing is I get bored of posting easily and stop posting. I need to be consistent on the sites if want to earn.
Don't get bored inspire yourself to achieve or hit your target especially if you have a project in a month.

Actually the earnings on that site is less than $0.30 per day. So when you complete the daily target you would reach the withdrawal threshold in 18 days.

I have observed that the daily earning limit is not even up to 30 cents. It is actually 29 cents. That's because one can only earn 24 cents max from normal posting.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Yes, it has a new owner. However, I do not know how many days you will need to reach the minimum withdrawal amount. I participate whenever I can.
Honestly, i will really miss Jordan very much. Jordan is my guy! I wish he will bounce back in full heath.

Earning in the most of the paid to post sites is very slowly. For that matter you can take at least 20 days to withdrawal threshold.

I just got a withdrawal of 11 dollars from RIF paid to me just some hours ago. That wasn't earned totally from posting but through other services rendered on the forum.