I played Cashem, Cash Day, Bling

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 27, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.959125
Referral Credit
Among the 3 gaming apps I play such as cashem, Cash day, and Bling I find cashem the better paying app. I've made several payouts from cashem and Bling but cashem has gives better points. I just started with Cash day but points is slow. Anyway I play to de stress and whiling time away.

How much do you earn on cashem? Or how many points make a dollar and how long does it take you to reach that amount?

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
How much do you earn on cashem? Or how many points make a dollar and how long does it take you to reach that amount?
It depends on the kind of game you play because points differ on the kind of game. It's easier for me to accumulate points because it's something that I do during breaktime and bedtime.

It depends on the kind of game you play because points differ on the kind of game. It's easier for me to accumulate points because it's something that I do during breaktime and bedtime.
Oh now I understand, but what about their payment method, is it with PayPal? Or do they have other methods like crypto.

• Like Button
Is it Cash'em All, right? I am thinking of downloading it on my phone to see if I can earn some cash from it. It is great news that it pays out via PayPal.

• Like Button
I had a look for Cash Em on my phone, I use an iPhone and have not been able to find it. Is this app available on iPhone? I do know some apps may only be available on either Apple or Android.

• Like Button
I had a look for Cash Em on my phone, I use an iPhone and have not been able to find it. Is this app available on iPhone? I do know some apps may only be available on either Apple or Android.
I am using Android. I am not familiar with I phone features. Try Google Play.

• Like Button
Reactions: Shortie