Is Honeygain profitable? | Page 3 | Discussion Bucks

Is Honeygain profitable?

I have never even looked at this Honey gain of an app twice. It is not a good way for me to earn. It needs unlimited bandwidth to be a able to earn from it and getting that unlimited bandwidth in my country is very expensive.

True, it is the worst money earing app i have ever tried, it keeps heated my laptop and drains the battery and also don't pay good money, unless you have many referrals it is hard to earn.

Based on what I heard, it does not seem like a good option to earn money. It is a waste of time, so I decided not to install it on my phone.

I have never even looked at this Honey gain of an app twice. It is not a good way for me to earn. It needs unlimited bandwidth to be a able to earn from it and getting that unlimited bandwidth in my country is very expensive.
First of all you need 100 USDT and then go to Jumptask and invest for 25 APR, you could invest more, then you will get daily JMPT tokens going to your wallet, honeygain still as extra income that pays 0,5 JMPT per week on average, however, jumptask is based on staking and performing tasks.

I just dislike the Honey gain app. It made my phone to always be hot when I was using it. And I didn't even earn anything tangible from that app.

Tried it out but I know it would not work for me so I left it. The earnings is quite low to waste time on it