Suggestion - P2P transactions without 20 % fee between crypto upgraded members | Discussion Bucks

Suggestion P2P transactions without 20 % fee between crypto upgraded members

saoussen5765

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.049975
Referral Credit
Hello,
Ok the suggestion is that a crypto upgraded member when sending to another crypto upgraded member there is no 20 % on both of them, this is because P2P transactions are not all crypto exchanges and pay crypto upgrade and then P2P transactions still 20 % is not encouraging to upgrade.

I think that a paid-up member should not be charged for this feature, i have tried to look around for the benefits of the paid-up members but I do not seem to locate them like before. I want to know what a member who upgrades to a $1.99 subscription and the $5.99 is entitled to. I would like to see the value of having these upgrades and the features that come with this. There was a time when the daily log-in was higher for the paid-up members.Meaning that you could probably earn upto $3 just for login daily.

More especially that i am not a zillion kind of comments and threads person. I would want to add actual value to the forum like I grow into an advertiser of my things or developing an app. Then I know I will be creating employment for more people. As it stands now you cannot get referrals for faucets. People want real game-changer programs that are viable.

Thank goodness that I have found that the micklikes feature would be more convenient to tip people who you want to act on your advert.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
@Carson20t - I know this post is a tad old, however, I hope our newest announcement regarding our adjustments is able to give some clarity on this now. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

• Love
Reactions: saoussen5765