What are the effects of staying overnight

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Nov 13, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Different things can make different people stay overnight such as party, gaming and working. Staying overnight has an effect on someone either mentally or emotional. At times people that party all night are usually unable to do other things on the next day and focus on sleeping, this makes them feel dully and boring.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
Different things can make different people stay overnight such as party, gaming and working. Staying overnight has an effect on someone either mentally or emotional. At times people that party all night are usually unable to do other things on the next day and focus on sleeping, this makes them feel dully and boring.
I have worked overnight and have seen the bad effects. I suffered from hallucination and had to see a neuro psychiatrist to cure myself.

The effects can be very bad, you can have low energy during the day because you go to bed late, you can be in a bad mood, apart from your appearance can get worse having dark circles and other skin problems, it will also disrupt your entire schedule for sure, I advise going to bed early as this way your body will work better.

Many agencies or companies have to work 24 hours a day, such as police stations, hospitals, security, exchanges, etc., so these agencies require shift work. Of course they don't work every night but generally 3 times a week. The negative impact of night work will certainly disrupt the body's circadian rhythm. such as increased sugar levels, decreased immunity from disease, etc.

Well, staying up late can hurt our mind and body, I can't stay up late any longer due to health reasons. I usually sleep around 8 or 9 in the evening so I will wake up feeling energized the next day.

i don't joke with my sleep so I don't stay overnight for anything. I just go on to sleep and wake later to do my work

I cannot stay overnight. I am already sleepy at 8 in the evening and wake up at 4 in the morning to jog and prepare breakfast before heading for work. I should not punish myself.