What do you do when your mobile device completely hangs/ freezes? | Discussion Bucks

What do you do when your mobile device completely hangs/ freezes?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.180830
Referral Credit
For some reasons, a mobile device can just decide to hang or freeze. And most phones today have their battery inbuilt. In a situation where a mobile device completely hangs or freezes and doesn't move any longer for some time. What do you do to stop the hanging?

Once, my phone hang, i will remove the battery and then restart it. Or i will leave the phone alone for it to drain the battery and off itself. Then, i will charge it again and it will be working like new phone.

For me l would suggest out two instances that can fix that: Waiting for the phone to go off after it is completely drained out.
Alternatively you can take the phone to a special

Once, my phone hang, i will remove the battery and then restart it. Or i will leave the phone alone for it to drain the battery and off itself. Then, i will charge it again and it will be working like new phone.
What if the phone doesn't allow battery to be removed. I got your second option though but the first option doesn't really exist in most new phones.