What or who influences you to invest in crypto? | Discussion Bucks

What or who influences you to invest in crypto?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.958376
Referral Credit
On my side, I never tried investing in crypto. I lack knowledge about it. because before I start investing in something, I always have this attitude to analyze it first. and since I have trouble understanding the world of crypto, I still haven't invested in it yet.

What about you?

For me it was the fact that i have been hearing a lot of persons talk about crypto so I was very interested. When I started earning crypto online, I just decided to also invest in it.

On my side, I never tried investing in crypto. I lack knowledge about it. because before I start investing in something, I always have this attitude to analyze it first. and since I have trouble understanding the world of crypto, I still haven't invested in it yet.

What about you?
For me l have never understood the cryptocurrency so well. That's why l don't invest in it

I heard about bitcoin on a movie called Dope, after that i start searching about it and i see that there are a lots of crypto coins, and after that i start investing on it.

I have known Bitcoin since early 2012 through faucet sites and I also learned a lot from forum sites such as Bitcointalk and cryptotalk, both in terms of investing and trading crypto, so no one influenced me.

ln a matter of fact, l get to know about the crypto currency when started working online. l must say that the online work has taught me alot. However with all that l got from the online concerning the crypto industry, l am yet to be convinced about taking risks on investing in it until l conclude my own research about the same venture before l jump fully into it.

Personally, I was influenced to invest in crypto by the potential for high returns and the opportunity to be part of a transformative technology and it's the best investment.

Also, the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies and their potential to be used as alternative to traditional financial systems is what influenced my decision to invest.

I have seen people learning about the underlying blockchain technology and it's enough to influenced you to invest in crypto.

The ability to easily access and invest in cryptocurrencies through the major online platforms is what influenced many people's decision to start investing.

The dscussions and recommendations from online communities and forums can also influenced your decision to invest in crypto space.

Their is huge potential for diversification in investment portfolio influenced in cryptocurrency . This allocate a portion trust to cryptocurrencies investment.
Post automatically merged:

The transparency and immutability of transactions that are done on the blockchain could be a source of influence too.

I have seen people influenced by the limited supply of certain cryptocurrencies which will lead to their potentials for increased value in the future.

It's enough to get influenced by the convenience and low transaction costs associated with cryptocurrency transactions.