Which other search engine do you know apart from Google? | Discussion Bucks

Which other search engine do you know apart from Google?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵5.203330
Referral Credit
Google has dominated the search engine niche very much up to the point that some people don't even know if other search engines exist.

Please mention other search engines you actually know and say if you have used any of them before.

Google have dominated the industry but we still have other search engines like Bing, DuckDuck Go, Yahoo, Yandex etc.

I know Bing only and I have never gotten to use it. I wonder how those search engines still exist knowing that Google has the market on lockdown.

Google have dominated the industry but we still have other search engines like Bing, DuckDuck Go, Yahoo, Yandex etc.
Does yahoo search still exist? It is sad to know that it does when it was one of the pioneer tech firms. They have completely fallen down the radar.

I am using Bing regularly on my computers and smartphone, since it has a rewards program, where users are paid a small amount for every search they are doing using Bing.
How much does one ever get to earn from rewards using search engines? It is certainly not enough motivation for me.