Official Event - 🎉 Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉 | Discussion Bucks

Official Event 🎉 Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit

🎉 Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉

Hey DiscussionBucks Community,

We're thrilled to announce an exclusive contest in collaboration with MicroLikes, an exciting opportunity for our members to win amazing rewards! By simply signing up for MicroLikes, you stand a chance to be one of the three lucky winners to grab a share of $50 in prizes. Here's everything you need to know to get started and secure your entry.

How to Sign Up for MicroLikes and Enter the Contest​

Follow these simple steps to join MicroLikes and automatically enter our exclusive contest:
  1. Visit MicroLikes.com
  2. Hit the cyan-colored "Register" button.
  3. Complete the registration form with your details and create your account.
  4. Click on "Generate API Key".
  5. Copy the generated API Key.
  6. Head back to Discussion Bucks and navigate to your account details page.
  7. Scroll down to find the field labeled "MicroLikes Username" and enter your MicroLikes username.
  8. Below that, find the "MicroLikes API Key" field and paste your copied API Key.
  9. (Optional) Locate the "MicroLikes default Tip amount" if you wish to set a default donation amount.
  10. (Optional) Enter the amount of MicroLikes you'd like to donate as tips.
  11. Confirm your changes by clicking the green "Save" button.
  12. Once you have completed all the above steps, simply reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up!
That's it! By completing these steps, you're not only taking advantage of MicroLikes' platform but also gaining entry into a contest that could see you winning part of a $50 prize pool!

Prizes and Winner Announcement​

• Total Prize Pool: $50, distributed among 3 winners.
  • The winners will be chosen at random and announced on or around February 25, 2024.
1st Place: $25.00
2nd Place: $15.00
3rd Place: $10.00

This is your chance to be part of something special with Discussion Bucks and MicroLikes. Don't miss out on this opportunity to win while exploring what MicroLikes has to offer. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team.

Best of luck, and we can't wait to see you in the contest!

Terms and conditions apply. Please ensure you follow the sign-up process correctly to qualify for the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so amazing, am hoping I get to be among the lucky winners. It would be so awesome if I win.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30 and Devin
I have been trying to register since last week but i have not received confirmation letter in my inbox. I don't know what is wrong.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
I have been trying to register since last week but i have not received confirmation letter in my inbox. I don't know what is wrong.
Repeat the procedure Magz, there is no confirmation.

Last edited:
I will encourage 10 DBuckers to join Microlikes. It's an opportunity to earn and learn. I already encouraged 4 members to join.

• Love
Reactions: Mike30
I signup but I see like platform is supporting PayPal. Could you exchange reward to crypto using Microlikes if I win @Devin @Mike30?
View attachment 665

@Devin could you exchange the reward if I am a winner then?

If you guys win and need a transfer because PayPal is limited in your region. You can PM me and we will figure out a way to exchange it, but I think it would be you requested a PayPal withdrawal, sending the funds to Discussion Bucks' PayPal account, then after PayPal fees, you can select a Discussion Bucks currency package with your funds, and I'll process it manually.

Just received. Busy completing the rest of the requirements. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

I got the verification email finally and have done what needs to be done. Just waiting for the reward now😄

Last edited:
  • Like Button
  • Love
Reactions: Mike30 and Devin