100 Years in the Olympics

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
The Philippines has joined every edition of the Olympics starting in 1924 with the exemption of 1980 Russia Olympics.

The 2024 edition will mark its 100 years of joining the sports competition. However, the first Olympic gold medalist, Hidilyn Diaz failed to qualify this time around.

It is going to be an exciting edition for the Philippines as more athletes have qualified in sports like Judo, Boxing, Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Basketball and others.

Are you excited to watch the athletes representing your countries?

Yes, I am excited and I wish them all the best and may they win more medals this time compared to the last Olympics.
All the best to all the athletes from other countries. I hope that they will showcase friendship while enjoying their stints in Paris.

How many medals have Philippines won in their hundred years if participating in the Olympics?
It's very sad, Philippines only received 2 gold medals, from the previous boxer and Hidilyn Diaz, the weight lifter, The Ph athletes mostly received silver and bronze.

How many medals have Philippines won in their hundred years if participating in the Olympics?
The Philippines got a total of 14 Olympic medals. Mostly on boxing.
1 Gold - Weighlifting
5 Silver - Boxing
8 Bronze - Boxing, Athletics (track and field), Swimming

It's very sad, Philippines only received 2 gold medals, from the previous boxer and Hidilyn Diaz, the weight lifter, The Ph athletes mostly received silver and bronze.
Well, they still do try for getting some awards for your country. it is for them not to quit but to put more efforts

Well, they still do try for getting some awards for your country. it is for them not to quit but to put more efforts
I am also excited to watch the results of the Olympics which will be end of this month up to August 8. Hoping to see gold medals from our Ph athletes.

I am also excited to watch the results of the Olympics which will be end of this month up to August 8. Hoping to see gold medals from our Ph athletes.
I'm joining your hope and faith that they would not disappoint you and your country. Hopefully they bring back more medals

I'm joining your hope and faith that they would not disappoint you and your country. Hopefully they bring back more medals
What about in your country, how many delegates were sent there for the Olympics? It is getting closer by the day.

What about in your country, how many delegates were sent there for the Olympics? It is getting closer by the day.
I'm not too sure about the statistics now but would find out later. Hopefully those representing will not disappoint us too.

I'm not too sure about the statistics now but would find out later. Hopefully those representing will not disappoint us too.
The hope for Philippines to have a gold medal is supposed to be from Hidilyn Diaz, but she wasn't able to make it , perhaps heir ae and her weight which is gaining.

13,216Threads
99,129Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member