150 more to go YAY!!

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.167950
Referral Credit
I have crossed the 850 posts mark here and that makes me happy. I am eyeing at my first 1000 posts mark. And that would be a big achievement. And I am very close to that. 150 more to go. And I hope to be there by the first weekend of June ...I need to make around 15 posts each day to reach there. I am keeping that target and will do my best to achieve it in time. Checking our status at times can be motivating as it gives us a goal. With this post, I get one post closer to my target.
Does such a thing keeps you motivated on a site like this?

I have crossed the 850 posts mark here and that makes me happy. I am eyeing at my first 1000 posts mark. And that would be a big achievement. And I am very close to that. 150 more to go. And I hope to be there by the first weekend of June ...I need to make around 15 posts each day to reach there. I am keeping that target and will do my best to achieve it in time. Checking our status at times can be motivating as it gives us a goal. With this post, I get one post closer to my target.
Does such a thing keeps you motivated on a site like this?
Congratulations to you you're closer to your goal and once reach to the next level your rate will also increase. Spend some minutes here everyday posting. It's a good motivation.

Congratulations to you you're closer to your goal and once reach to the next level your rate will also increase. Spend some minutes here everyday posting. It's a good motivation.
Wow! I am happy to know that once I reach there, my compensation rara will also increase. I am eyeing on that. That is a big motivation factor for me. I am surely going to be regular here and make a little progress each day.

13,206Threads
99,078Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member