18 killed in multiple Nigeria suicide attacks, says emergency services

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
According to the report, 18 people were killed and 19 seriously wounded in a string of suicide attacks in northeastern Nigeria on Saturday, emergency services said.

The report said that, in one of three blasts in the town of Gwoza, a female attacker with a baby strapped to her back detonated explosives in the middle of a wedding ceremony, according to a police spokesman.

The other attacks in the border town across from Cameroon targeted a hospital and a funeral for victims of the earlier wedding blast, authorities said.

The report added that at least 18 people were killed and 42 others injured in the attacks, according to the Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA).

The report also said that, 18 deaths comprising children, men, females, and pregnant women” have been reported, said Barkindo Saidu, the head of the agency, in a report seen by AFP.

1719721554616.png

Immediately I read the headline I knew it must be at Borno state. That region has been experiencing multiple attacks recently.
But it's a suicidal attack, mate. I pity the child the young mom died with baby. She's perhaps very problematic. And it was a wedding day. The attacker should have not done it. It's so horrible scene.

But it's a suicidal attack, mate. I pity the child the young mom died with baby. She's perhaps very problematic. And it was a wedding day. The attacker should have not done it. It's so horrible scene.
You can imagine the number of people that went in that attack a whopping 18 people and even more people got injured

Immediately I read the headline I knew it must be at Borno state. That region has been experiencing multiple attacks recently.

Why are most of the attacks occurring in Borno State? Is there any particular reason for it?

You can imagine the number of people that went in that attack a whopping 18 people and even more people got injured
The problem is why that young woman with her child wrapped around her waist decided to kill themselves and people. She dared to detonate the explosive.

They are deadly terrorist group I have read. Do police have any role in that region?
Yeah the police are always sent to handle them but they sometimes even killed the police officers which is too bad
Post automatically merged:

The problem is why that young woman with her child wrapped around her waist decided to kill themselves and people. She dared to detonate the explosive.
She might have been paid to do that. That's how they operate most of times to kill others

Yeah the police are always sent to handle them but they sometimes even killed the police officers which is too bad
Post automatically merged:

She might have been paid to do that. That's how they operate most of times to kill others
Where did the money go when she's shattered? What a shallow reason whatever she had with her when she's alive.

Where did the money go when she's shattered? What a shallow reason whatever she had with her when she's alive.
I wonder why they take such risk just for money. Sometimes it is really appalling what people do for money

I wonder why they take such risk just for money. Sometimes it is really appalling what people do for money
That's insane. They died because of money but who will benefit the money after their demise. They're misguided souls

That's insane. They died because of money but who will benefit the money after their demise. They're misguided souls
That's the senselessness in the whole thing mate, you die and leave the money they promised to pay you. it is total madness

That's the senselessness in the whole thing mate, you die and leave the money they promised to pay you. it is total madness
That's right, it's total madness. They think they can revive their lives after ding the suicide attack. They are not exempted.

That's right, it's total madness. They think they can revive their lives after ding the suicide attack. They are not exempted.
It is always good that when they detonate the bomb it also kill them since they want to be mad for money.

It is always good that when they detonate the bomb it also kill them since they want to be mad for money.
I cannot understand their motives. I think those who accepted the challenge have huge debts and the only way to pay is to accept the offer to do suicidal attacks.

You might be right on that. You know a lot of people can go any length for money that's the truth.
I cannot understand their motives. I think those who accepted the challenge have huge debts and the only way to pay is to accept the offer to do suicidal attacks.

t of people

You might be right on that. You know a lot of people can go any length for money that's the truth.

t of people
But the reality is their lives will be at stake. It's indeed not the solution. It's like a hate attack from the master mind of the crime

According to the report, 18 people were killed and 19 seriously wounded in a string of suicide attacks in northeastern Nigeria on Saturday, emergency services said.

The report said that, in one of three blasts in the town of Gwoza, a female attacker with a baby strapped to her back detonated explosives in the middle of a wedding ceremony, according to a police spokesman.

The other attacks in the border town across from Cameroon targeted a hospital and a funeral for victims of the earlier wedding blast, authorities said.

The report added that at least 18 people were killed and 42 others injured in the attacks, according to the Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA).

The report also said that, 18 deaths comprising children, men, females, and pregnant women” have been reported, said Barkindo Saidu, the head of the agency, in a report seen by AFP.

View attachment 1129
The death toll is more than 18. According to eyewitness, there are over 34 dead bodies when the incident happened. I think the federal government is trying to cover up the number of casualties in the attack.

The death toll is more than 18. According to eyewitness, there are over 34 dead bodies when the incident happened. I think the federal government is trying to cover up the number of casualties in the attack.
There were so many casualties. It was so horrible. the crime scene turned bloody instead of happiness because there was a wedding ceremony.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member