19-year-old woman, arrested for allegedly stabbing her neighbour’s son to death

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
19-year-old woman, Fatimo Agboke, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her neighbour’s son to death in the Ijegun area of Lagos State.

The incident occurred during a confrontation between the suspect and the deceased, Faroul Azeez.around 9:20 p.m. on September 9, 2024,
The spokesperson of the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, who confirmed the incident to punch on Wednesday, September 11, stated that the suspect reportedly got into a fight with the 20-year-old victim, during which she allegedly grabbed a broken bottle and st@bbed the victim in the neck.

The victim was stabbed with a broken bottle on his neck by Agboke, which caused him grievous bodily harm. He gave up the ghost during an attempt to rush to a hospital for medical attention.

What a bad fate for the guy. It should not be that way. he should have avoided their argument. The killer was very persistent to kill. She has a murderous mind. May the killer rot in jail and hell.
Yeah for stabbing him she really wanted him dead. May we never meet those that just want us dead

Yeah for stabbing him she really wanted him dead. May we never meet those that just want us dead
The guy should have run away . Why didn't he protect himself by kicking her? He was so tensed. What a precious life wasted by a nutty lady. She will rot in jail. It is too late for her to realize her crime

I think this period is actually bringing out the true nature of man. We all have to be careful who we mingle and associate with these days.

I think this period is actually bringing out the true nature of man. We all have to be careful who we mingle and associate with these days.
It's also not good to have an enemy. There will be no peace and life is always in danger. It's best to stay away from troubles. We dunno the mindsets of every person.

Last edited:
It's also good to have an enemy. There will be no peace and life is always in danger. It's best to stay away from troubles. We dunno the mindsets of every person.
Indeed this is why I don't argue much with people, once I tried stating my point and I see you are not willing to go along with it, I will simply let you be.

Indeed this is why I don't argue much with people, once I tried stating my point and I see you are not willing to go along with it, I will simply let you be.
Let us never give them a chance to hurt us because of their arrogance. Let us better ignore them and walk away peacefully. Someone shouted at me in the past, but I do not know her, She got mad but I never responded.I do not know the issues. I just walked away and she was so ashamed when seeing me driving my Nissan car.

The guy should have run away . Why didn't he protect himself by kicking her? He was so tensed. What a precious life wasted by a nutty lady. She will rot in jail. It is too late for her to realize her crime
yes especially now that she is up to 19 years. She would be thrown into jail at this young age too bad for her

yes especially now that she is up to 19 years. She would be thrown into jail at this young age too bad for her
She's too young to be a murderer. What a shame for her family. She will surely be disowned by her family and friends. She will never experience freedom, peace of mind and happiness.

She's too young to be a murderer. What a shame for her family. She will surely be disowned by her family and friends. She will never experience freedom, peace of mind and happiness.
It is just bad she allows her anger take a better part of her. She would have just allowed the young guy go away

It is just bad she allows her anger take a better part of her. She would have just allowed the young guy go away
She better had shouted and left the scene to avoid the escalation of conflict. She's now living in hell in jail. Better if there is no death penalty.

19-year-old woman, Fatimo Agboke, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her neighbour’s son to death in the Ijegun area of Lagos State.

The incident occurred during a confrontation between the suspect and the deceased, Faroul Azeez.around 9:20 p.m. on September 9, 2024,
The spokesperson of the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, who confirmed the incident to punch on Wednesday, September 11, stated that the suspect reportedly got into a fight with the 20-year-old victim, during which she allegedly grabbed a broken bottle and st@bbed the victim in the neck.

The victim was stabbed with a broken bottle on his neck by Agboke, which caused him grievous bodily harm. He gave up the ghost during an attempt to rush to a hospital for medical attention.
Youngsters are getting more violent these days. The cause is alcohol, drugs and violent TV soaps.

13,301Threads
99,501Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member