21 years old arrested over $220,000 love scam

That's right he might have blamed himself for being stupid. He almost lost everything. My eyes cannot believe his fate.
That's right. he might have just learned a lifetime of lesson. He might even run away from seeking love too

That's right. he might have just learned a lifetime of lesson. He might even run away from seeking love too
He can seek love in his place. There are many single Germans but they like ladies outside their country.

Yeah you are right they seek love outside and I begin to wonder what's the attraction
There are ladies seekers of foreigners in fact my ex was a foreigner and my ex told me that Asians culture are different like close family ties. He doesn't want divorce,but sad he died. He's a very nice man.

There are ladies seekers of foreigners in fact my ex was a foreigner and my ex told me that Asians culture are different like close family ties. He doesn't want divorce,but sad he died. He's a very nice man.
Aww,sorry about that this can be very painful. Yeah some foreigners can be very nice really

There are only a very few foreigners bad mostly good. We can also sense their real attitudes as good or extremely bad.
Yes, some foreigners like to take advantage of the other person which is very bad for every one.

Yes, some foreigners like to take advantage of the other person which is very bad for every one.
I met many foreigners oiline when a joined a dating site. There were good and bad.

I met many foreigners oiline when a joined a dating site. There were good and bad.
That's right anywhere you find your self they will be bad and good people we just have to pray to meet only good people

That's right anywhere you find your self they will be bad and good people we just have to pray to meet only good people
When I met Dennis on that site I thought he's my final destiny but fate didn't side me because he died of cancer of the urethra. 😢

When I met Dennis on that site I thought he's my final destiny but fate didn't side me because he died of cancer of the urethra. 😢
Sorry about that mate. Life sometimes happen and leave us drained but we have to keep living.

Sorry about that mate. Life sometimes happen and leave us drained but we have to keep living.
Yeah, thanks mate. I have already moved on. I have to think about what's best for me.

Yeah, thanks mate. I have already moved on. I have to think about what's best for me.
Sure, that's the spirit you don't only think about but also go for what's best for you. That's the way to go.

Sure, that's the spirit you don't only think about but also go for what's best for you. That's the way to go.
Yes, nothing happens of continue feeling desperate and frustrated. Life must go on.

Yes, nothing happens of continue feeling desperate and frustrated. Life must go on.
That's right desperation brings a lot of scam. Whatever you are desperate to get would bring trouble to you if you are not careful

That's right desperation brings a lot of scam. Whatever you are desperate to get would bring trouble to you if you are not careful
Let's never allow negative feelings stay with us for many days. Nothing happens if keep on fighting things that will never come back. That foreigner might have learned a lesson. Being broke now means he tolerated his dumb feelings.

I see everyone blaming the man for being scammed because of love. One thing we don't know is that love if not controlled can make one suspend his or her brain. My own principle is that I would never find love online to avoid these kinds of stories.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member