30-year-old man arrested for raping a 10-month-old girl in Gujarat's Bharuch, India.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
Deepak Kumar Lalbabu Singh,, A 30-year-old man has been arrested for raping a 10-month-old girl in Gujarat's Bharuch, India.

The accused took the baby away while she was playing in the courtyard of her house on Sunday, September 22, 2024.
the accused, s£xually assaulted the infant while taking her to his home, the child's mother works at a restaurant. The accused knew the infant and had on many occasions, come to their house to play with her.

On Sunday, when the infant was playing in her courtyard, the accused took her away and raped her not far from the house. The child's grandmother heard her cries and rushed to find the baby bleeding and severely injured.

Outraged locals apprehended the accused and handed him over to the police.

Deepak Kumar Lalbabu Singh,, A 30-year-old man has been arrested for raping a 10-month-old girl in Gujarat's Bharuch, India.

The accused took the baby away while she was playing in the courtyard of her house on Sunday, September 22, 2024.
the accused, s£xually assaulted the infant while taking her to his home, the child's mother works at a restaurant. The accused knew the infant and had on many occasions, come to their house to play with her.

On Sunday, when the infant was playing in her courtyard, the accused took her away and raped her not far from the house. The child's grandmother heard her cries and rushed to find the baby bleeding and severely injured.

My God, what a demonic man raping a helpless toddler. It seems I run out of words to describe the criminal. It's horrible. The laws in India related to rape is weak for there are many rapists there. That's outrageous. Is there death penalty in India?

My God, what a demonic man raping a helpless toddler. It seems I run out of words to describe the criminal. It's horrible. The laws in India related to rape is weak for there are many rapists there. That's outrageous. Is there death penalty in India?
Yes mate I think they are just too many rapists in India now. The numbers of rape cases I have read of India in recent times is alarming This has to stop

Yes mate I think they are just too many rapists in India now. The numbers of rape cases I have read of India in recent times is alarming This has to stop
My God, are they not Christians? They do not fear God . There is no God in their lives that will intervene in their lustful desires.

Last edited:
This issue is becoming serious as there have been so many cases likes this not just in one part of the world but different places. What can be done?
This evening in the Philippines, I was so scared of the news that a sales girl was raped and murdered after raping. But there is a cctv camera in the neighborhood so the culprit was apprehended and jailed. Hoping he will rot in jail.

it is really appalling that people that should be protecting these young ones are they ones even molesting them
Those rapists do not deserve to live. They should be skinned alive so others will be afraid to follow their bad deeds.

Those rapists do not deserve to live. They should be skinned alive so others will be afraid to follow their bad deeds.
Sure it is good now that they are not left unpunished. They need to be punished severally so that others can learn

Sure it is good now that they are not left unpunished. They need to be punished severally so that others can learn
There are countries that punish the criminals by hanging them in the public plaza, others are beheaded hanging in the public plaza. I think it is in Saudi Arabia.

There are countries that punish the criminals by hanging them in the public plaza, others are beheaded hanging in the public plaza. I think it is in Saudi Arabia.
Yes, I think they still need to be punished badly before being jailed. it would be a great lessons to others to desist from such crime.

Yes, I think they still need to be punished badly before being jailed. it would be a great lessons to others to desist from such crime.
Crimes soar anywhere in the world but the worst is raping a toddler. I've read news that a two month old toddler was raped and was in a critical condition that time. The rapist was shot dead by the police.

a horror of "human" I think I'm not the only one who thinks that these "people" who commit acts as atrocious as these should be given the death penalty, as long as it is something obviously confirmed and it really is that type of disgusting being, I don't think they deserve to continue living, maybe it sounds extremist but am I the only one who thinks so? I'm sure not

a horror of "human" I think I'm not the only one who thinks that these "people" who commit acts as atrocious as these should be given the death penalty, as long as it is something obviously confirmed and it really is that type of disgusting being, I don't think they deserve to continue living, maybe it sounds extremist but am I the only one who thinks so? I'm sure not
How I like those rapists to be hanged in the public plaza and beheaded. People like them never deserve a second chance to live. They play havoc on humanity.

Yeah right if this is what would take for rapists to cease their act then the world should go ahead with it. They should be skinned alive.

Yeah right if this is what would take for rapists to cease their act then the world should go ahead with it. They should be skinned alive.
In a Saudi Arabia, for a case like that, the criminals are hanged and beheaded. It's so scary but life is what they make it.

In a Saudi Arabia, for a case like that, the criminals are hanged and beheaded. It's so scary but life is what they make it.
Yes mate I'm all for very severe punishment for rapists since they want to behave like animals. Especially those ones that rapes innocent children

Such rogues should be put to death immediately.

13,330Threads
99,600Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member