30-year-old man arrested for raping a 10-month-old girl in Gujarat's Bharuch, India.

Such rogues should be put to death immediately.
I support this, any one that can maim and injured another should not be spared. They need to be dealt with same way.
Post automatically merged:

a horror of "human" I think I'm not the only one who thinks that these "people" who commit acts as atrocious as these should be given the death penalty, as long as it is something obviously confirmed and it really is that type of disgusting being, I don't think they deserve to continue living, maybe it sounds extremist but am I the only one who thinks so? I'm sure not
I do think so too. because they are animals with evil hearts so they do not deserve any mercy . it's really wrong to do this to a baby

Last edited:
Yes mate I'm all for very severe punishment for rapists since they want to behave like animals. Especially those ones that rapes innocent children
Those rapist raping innocent children do not have God in their lives. I hope that rapists will be sentenced to death.

I read the news and stood shocked. There are no words to describe such heinous crimes. No punishment in this world would do justice to such crimes. The accused should be put to death immediately. No tax payers money should be wasted on him and his stay in jail during trial. Just kill hm. Such mental sickness is beyond cure. The beast should be put to death immediately.

13,330Threads
99,600Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member