• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

30 years is too long to sit in an office being told what to do

There are companies that offer seminars in literacy. Like my case, I am a member of the World Financial Group (WFG) based from the USA and Marketing Group it's affiliated company in the Philippines. It's there I learned financial literacy, passive income, and financial freedom.

There are still a lot of people who work for companies for life. Not everyone has the desire to start a business. They prefer to have a stable income. If someone who has worked for 30 years for employers and still have not saved any money, then s(he) must have managed his/her personal finance poorly.

I see many people surviving like that and its all because of poor financial planning and many people do get married soon and have kids and then its tough to control expenses and they don't have any option and they need to spend and can't save money.
Agree, those people also have on mind to do something to improve their finances but they lack drive and literacy. They only work and work.

That's good to hear from you that you want your kids to be financially literate to have a different way of thinking life that must be about business making. They will surely like it. While they're young, ask them what business they like.

12,090Threads
93,197Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member