A 18 years old wins Nigeria’s 1st Paralympics medal in Paris on Monday, September 1.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
A Nigerian Eniola Mariam Bolaji,18 has become the first African athlete to win a medal in Para-Badminton, winning a Bronze medal for Nigeria in the women’s Singles SL3.

The 18-year-old defeated her Ukrainian opponent, Oksana Kozyna in straight sets 2-0 (21-9, 21-9), to win Nigeria’s 1st Paralympics medal in Paris on Monday, September 1.

Bolaji, lost the gold, medal to China’s Zuxian Xiao in the semi-final on Sunday, but ended up winning bronze on Monday, September 2

That is good news mate for your country. I have not watched the Paralympics in Paris. I hope she will be rewarded by President Tinubo hehe.
Yeah thank you mate. Yeah Nigeria to the world this time. Yes hope Tinubu gets him rewarded

Yeah thank you mate. Yeah Nigeria to the world this time. Yes hope Tinubu gets him rewarded
It's a big slap for your government if the Nigerian medalist will not be honored and rewarded with cash incentives. The more medals to come in the Las Vegas Olympics in 2028.

Lol, up till now I have not heard anything from the presidency. I hope he knows the best and do the needful
OMG, what a president. He is insensitive. Why did the people there voted for him? Is he a lawyer? He's impossible to think.

A Nigerian Eniola Mariam Bolaji,18 has become the first African athlete to win a medal in Para-Badminton, winning a Bronze medal for Nigeria in the women’s Singles SL3.

The 18-year-old defeated her Ukrainian opponent, Oksana Kozyna in straight sets 2-0 (21-9, 21-9), to win Nigeria’s 1st Paralympics medal in Paris on Monday, September 1.

Bolaji, lost the gold, medal to China’s Zuxian Xiao in the semi-final on Sunday, but ended up winning bronze on Monday, September 2
God bless the young girl. May she prosper in life.

13,303Threads
99,519Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member