A business type that you don't recommend any one to start it?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In the world there are a lots of business types, and everyone starts a business to get profit from it and to have additional income source, but not all business have the ability to generate income for all of us, some business type is good for me but it can't be good for you, and the business that worked for you may not get profit for me, so from your experience which business type do you think no one should try, it could be online or offline business type?

You can start any business as long as you have skills, knowledge, money, and experience. However, never start a business that you do not have knowledge, skills, and experience. Also, do not start a business that is not legal in your place,m even if it might be ok in other countries.

Forex should be a no for a poor individual. Forex will blow up your account if you don't have enough to invest, it's for the rich, if you are not, stay away.
True forex needs a good skill that comes from learning and long time experience, and in order to learn we need to spend some money wile trading.

If you are a person that love investing with an hyip it's one of those business which I will never recommend to anyone forex trading is another business that has high risk but if you have the skills you will be able to trade and win so stay away from any possible zi scheme business and forex they all have high tendency of loss

You can start any business as long as you have skills, knowledge, money, and experience. However, never start a business that you do not have knowledge, skills, and experience. Also, do not start a business that is not legal in your place,m even if it might be ok in other countries.
True, having the right knowledge, skill and experience will make any type of business good and less risky, having the right skill and experience will make the business that we plan to start more easy.

Business like sailing one good's recommend any one to do before I recommend anyone to do that means the pesos will sale more different different good on are business and it will attract people to make besides with her.

If you are a person that love investing with an hyip it's one of those business which I will never recommend to anyone forex trading is another business that has high risk but if you have the skills you will be able to trade and win so stay away from any possible zi scheme business and forex they all have high tendency of loss
I also don't like to invest a lots of money on forex trading HYIP could be a very risky investment idea and i don't also recommand to any one unless they are expert to it.

The type of business that I don't recommend to other people is a business where someone doesn't have the knowledge and skills, hobbies. Apart from that, if you are a beginner businessman, I also don't recommend high-risk types of business.
Skill and knowledge is a mandatory thing when we run any business and it is mandatory to have both in order to get profit from our business, you are right it is not about the type of business we run it is the amount of skills that we have.

When it comes to forex trading I would never tell anyone to go into it, rather I can simply tell them to study it and how it works then at the end of the day decide on if they should go ahead with it or not.

I don't think there is any business I will not advise anybody not to try. We are created differently and our nomenclature works differently. What i may not have the skills and natural gift to do, another person can do it perfectly. Therefore, i can not tell anyone not to try any business he may have interest in.

Domain investing is a very risky business especially if you do not have leverage and do not have enough funds to pay for renewals. In some countries, government agencies are also falsely claiming that their lazy greedy fraud employees who do not pay expenses own the domains of a private citizen who is also criminally defamed to cover up the government financial fraud.

If you are not someone that is a keen observer with ability to create scenarios and make inferences from even non tangible events, don't try poultry business. It requires very sharp observation abilities.

12,104Threads
93,261Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member