A former reality TV star has been shot dead by her husband in their luxury home

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
A former reality TV star, Paulina Lerch, 33, has allegedly been shot dead by her husband in their luxury home before the husband turned the gun on himself.

The dead was a Top Model in her native home Poland

Top Model reality star shot de@d

Police suspect her husband Sławomir, 47, shot her dead before k!lling himself at their home near Poznan City, Poland.

This happened on Sunday, September 1. He was reportedly found lying next to Lerch with fatal self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

they are tired of their celebrity lives and money, they better give their wealth to the poor or to charitable institutions, They will surely feel what happiness means to them by being kind and generous. They are fools.

I what made them do it, this one of the reasons why people say money and fame is not everything. Then again it's possible someone must have done it and make it look like suicide. Anyways I hope proper investigation takes place.

I what made them do it, this one of the reasons why people say money and fame is not everything. Then again it's possible someone must have done it and make it look like suicide. Anyways I hope proper investigation takes place.
they can be happy if share their money to the poor and needy. They will find joy in giving if they only realize it. Ending life is not an option. They have to wait for the right time. I think they were on drugs, people doing this are not in their right senses.

Life is just too fickle. one moment you are here and next you are not more. it is quite a bsd one for thr the children
Post automatically merged:

Life is just too fickle. one moment you are here and next you are not more. it is quite a bsd one for thr the children

13,264Threads
99,362Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member