A jealous family member is more dangerous than a hateful enemy

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
A jealous family member is more dangerous than a hateful enemy, it is real happening in the environment where I love. I also think it happens there in your place. A family member felt jealous of her sister. Her sister is so pretty and with a big heart whereas, the hater, though not ugly but she is convinced that her sister outsmarts her in many ways. What she did, was she splashed acid on her sister's face😣 and she told their parents that it was a mistake, she said, she was only joking. Her sister was sent to the hospital. Their daughter was terribly horrified when saw her face in the mirror. The parents did not consent to the bad behavior of the criminal-mined daughter, they sent her to jail. Because of too much jealousy, the face of the girl turned ugly, but her boyfriend brought her to Australia to get treatment. She will undergo plastic surgery. The bad sister is now in jail and awaiting a court's verdict, she was remorseful, but it's too late. Her parents disowned her.

Yes, it happens in the family. There are family members who will be jealous of you especially if they see you winning in life. It is a sad reality for some families.
Our neighbor killed his brother because of jealousy. His brother married a beautiful girl and he also courted the girl, but he was a drunkard who denied his courtship.

A jealous family members is very very dangerous, such person always be the first person to congratulate us in our achievement, they would pretend they really like you and this can make you put all your trust in them and the hurt you in a very serious way. it's so surprising that almost 95 % of families has this kind of person

It's not always easy for them to be remorseful, especially when they see their fellow members achieving more and more, this is bad because it's mostly lead to killing or destroying the fellow family members.

It's not always easy for them to be remorseful, especially when they see their fellow members achieving more and more, this is bad because it's mostly lead to killing or destroying the fellow family members.
My neighbor, the killer is still at lahe this time, the crime was not served because the criminal is enjoying his freedom. He must have left the country.

Family members can be dangerous if they are hostile or jealous. In some cases, government agencies , top tech and internet companies reward people who destroy their hardworking, skilled family members life with government jobs.

It really does happen more often than what I wish. I do have those kind of members in my family. Keep them away as far as possible. It doesn't matter what you do, they get jealous either way.

It really does happen more often than what I wish. I do have those kind of members in my family. Keep them away as far as possible. It doesn't matter what you do, they get jealous either way.
In my family, I have one sister who got jealous of my achievements but I showed her she was wrong. I kept on giving her money and supported her with her needs.This time, we are in good terms and she never is jealous with what I have achieved because I helped her achieve hers

In my family, I have one sister who got jealous of my achievements but I showed her she was wrong. I kept on giving her money and supported her with her needs.This time, we are in good terms and she never is jealous with what I have achieved because I helped her achieve hers
That is a happy ending. Mine cannot be fixed that way. I have tried in all directions, still jealous. So, distance is the last resource I have used, and seems to be working.

That is a happy ending. Mine cannot be fixed that way. I have tried in all directions, still jealous. So, distance is the last resource I have used, and seems to be working.
It is indeed hard to please our family member who is jealous at us, but our patience is required to achieve peace with a jealous family member plus we need to pray too to let the sibling realizes we are true to our words.

Yeah it this a polygamous family. Because I know a lot of times this really happens in such a setting. Distancing yourself will help.

Yeah it this a polygamous family. Because I know a lot of times this really happens in such a setting. Distancing yourself will help.
Different fathers.

Jealousy could do a lot bad things I have a family member who is very jealous and I stay away from them because they can do a lot bad and they want to destroy you so better to ignore them
You got a good decision to stay away from them. They're always thinking bad against you. I also have a sibling like that but she realized what's she's doing wasn't make her happy. We're now in good terms.

This is true cause they know your strength and weaknesses, which means they have easy access to you compared to that person who hates you out there, so it is more dangerous.

Our neighbor killed his brother because of jealousy. His brother married a beautiful girl and he also courted the girl, but he was a drunkard who denied his courtship.

That is sad. Some kill each other because of love. I think it is called the crime of passion.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member