A jealous family member is more dangerous than a hateful enemy

That is sad. Some kill each other because of love. I think it is called the crime of passion.
It's also insanity, the killer has no love for his brother. He has a very poor mindset. May his conscience torture him.
Post automatically merged:

That is sad. Some kill each other because of love. I think it is called the crime of passion.
The husband is now in Bilibid prison for life imprisonment verdict. He was not remorseful said the police.
Post automatically merged:

It is not a crime of passion because the man was drunk, he was not in the right sense. He was remorseful when he was in jail and sentenced for 25 years.

Last edited:
A jealous family member is more dangerous than a hateful enemy, it is real happening in the environment where I love. I also think it happens there in your place. A family member felt jealous of her sister. Her sister is so pretty and with a big heart whereas, the hater, though not ugly but she is convinced that her sister outsmarts her in many ways. What she did, was she splashed acid on her sister's face😣 and she told their parents that it was a mistake, she said, she was only joking. Her sister was sent to the hospital. Their daughter was terribly horrified when saw her face in the mirror. The parents did not consent to the bad behavior of the criminal-mined daughter, they sent her to jail. Because of too much jealousy, the face of the girl turned ugly, but her boyfriend brought her to Australia to get treatment. She will undergo plastic surgery. The bad sister is now in jail and awaiting a court's verdict, she was remorseful, but it's too late. Her parents disowned her.
A terrible example of jealousy. The wicked sister was taught the right lesson by her parents.

That is right and the suspect is still at large up to this time. His brother was napping at that time. It was one o'clock when the brother killer stabbed his brother to death. It was a gruesome killing.

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member