A man has released a video, accusing his wife of being dirty.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
A man has released a video, accusing his wife of being dirty.
The man claimed he had been away for two days and returned to meet the house in disarray.

The mam filmed their kitchen, looking untidy, with dirty dishes on the counter and things kept out of place. He lamented in the video, saying: "They warned me but I didn't listen. This is what you get when you marry a girl you met at Ikoyi Link Bridge, jogging

What do you think of this?

Welcome to a generation where family issues are no longer kept private but posted online for the world to see. So by doing this would this stop or change the wife? I really don't know how people think.

Welcome to a generation where family issues are no longer kept private but posted online for the world to see. So by doing this would this stop or change the wife? I really don't know how people think.

You are right. Everything is already online, even family matters that should be handled in private. I do not think it is necessary to post something like that on the internet. Instead of ranting online, he should have talked to his wife.

You are right. Everything is already online, even family matters that should be handled in private. I do not think it is necessary to post something like that on the internet. Instead of ranting online, he should have talked to his wife.
The truth is that we have a lot of adult babies both make and females because I don't understand the need for this validation

13,267Threads
99,365Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member