A member here and our good friend is now detained 😭

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
It's an excruciating pain when someone we knew got into trouble in the past. @Alberello75 told us all here that he was charged of arson and it was not on purpose. He said he's mentally incapacitated 😞. But I noticed he's a brilliant man perhaps he was triggered by an act of his neigbor next door which is why he fought for revenge which was not right.

He's not sent to jail but to serve 3 to 6 years in a rehabilitation center for his mental disability. I pity this guy, he cannot pay the damage he caused, he can't afford so the verdict is to detain him in the rehab center. He told me the sufferings he will encounter but hopeful he could suffice the ordeal 😞. Who's to blame for his fate? Let's hope he will be released the earlier the better. Keep safe my friend. 🙏

@Augusta and @eLdavis ,let's hope and pray that he's well and could be able to adjust his situation and environment. He's very unlucky. I hope he will be released before the year ends.

Let's pray for @Alberello75 ,God to give him courage to survive in the dungeon where he may feel alone and lonely. It's an endless struggle for him to feel and experience every there in that strange place.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member