A new mother,birth a baby boy, only to be switched with a baby girl.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
Report had it that a shocking incident has happened at Chipinge District Hospital in Zimbabwe where a new mother, Cynthia Masocha, gave birth to a baby boy, only to be switched with a baby girl.

According to report Masocha delivered her baby boy on September 21, 2024, with the assistance of midwife Blessing Mutimbu. After the birth, Mutimbu raised the newborn to confirm its sex, which Masocha verified as male. Masocha breastfed her son and went to sleep. However, to her astonishment, she discovered the next morning that the baby was a girl when she checked the nappies.

Investigation of this is ongoing

The person doing it was so desperate to have a baby girl. DNA tests must be done right away to prove the guilt of the nurses on duty . Why don't they check the CCTV camera to see who was the intruder? That is a simple crime easy to track with the help of a hidden camera and log book. They have to check the other mothers who have just delivered their babies, The police are morons

The person doing it was so desperate to have a baby girl. DNA tests must be done right away to prove the guilt of the nurses on duty . Why don't they check the CCTV camera to see who was the intruder? That is a simple crime easy to track with the help of a hidden camera and log book. They have to check the other mothers who have just delivered their babies, The police are morons
I believe investigation is ongoing and I believe that in no time the person would be tracked and punished for such hurting act

I believe investigation is ongoing and I believe that in no time the person would be tracked and punished for such hurting act
How could a culprit swaps her own baby with another baby just because of gender. I feel bad of this mother holding a newly born not hers. It's the fault of the hospital.

13,329Threads
99,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member