A super plant that attacks pollution

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
This plant as viewed by the researchers looks like an innocent one. It is far closer to a robot or interstellar rocket. Its name is Neo Px a bioengineered plant capable of purifying indoor air at an unprecedented scale. It is considered the first and potentially long line of super [powered organisms.

It said that this plant is equivalent to 30 regular houseplants in terms of air purification. It will not only capture but also remove and recycle some of the most harmful pollutants you can find indoors.

Bioengineered? That's impressive though but it made me remember does movies where things like this ends up bringing a zombie apocalypse.

Bioengineered? That's impressive though but it made me remember does movies where things like this ends up bringing a zombie apocalypse.
Actually the plant is common, I cannot upload the image. It seemed not allowed to upload in my celfon.

I checked out the same on Google and found that this plant is easily available here.
That is right, in act, we have one pot of it at home. I told my sister to plant many in our surrondings

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member