A tornado ravaged the Chinese city of Guangzhou with hail

That's right just protect yourself. Het yourself to safety as quickly as you can
The sun here likes to cook the living things. The heat index is soaring place to place. It seems eternal. I ordered online 3 rechargeable electric fans from a reputable app. They're cheaper compared to physical.

The sun here likes to cook the living things. The heat index is soaring place to place. It seems eternal. I ordered online 3 rechargeable electric fans from a reputable app. They're cheaper compared to physical.
You did the right thing with your orders. It is right to get whatever thing would help one stay comfortable even in thos heat

You did the right thing with your orders. It is right to get whatever thing would help one stay comfortable even in thos heat
There are times in a day or evening current disappeared like crazy, so I need a backup especially if blackout happens at the middle of the night.

There are times in a day or evening current disappeared like crazy, so I need a backup especially if blackout happens at the middle of the night.
You are just being proactive which is great. Putting things in place is always the best for your comfort

You are just being proactive which is great. Putting things in place is always the best for your comfort
It's hard to deal life without a current and Internet. It's also very hot. No one can sleep if there's no aircon or fans moving.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member