A virtual gift for special people

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.023500
Referral Credit
I would like to extend my thanks to the special persons who in one way or another have made me addicted to posting on a ptp sites like RIF and DBucks The person, a member here who patiently waited for my response to join in a forum site RIF is @Hate2Wait . Thank you, my friend though you are not active here, but I am so sure you can smell the presence of my virtual gift to you. India is in the next continent, so just accept my virtual gift, lol.

The other special person is @The Hulk. Boss Hulk accept my simple yet heartfelt virtual hug and gift. Thank you so much for sending me gifts many times. I am on Cloud 9 whenever you send me a gift. I also thank @Joshua Farrell for the Gold Membership you paid on my behalf. That was priceless. 😁 MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS!

Christmas gift 2023.jpg Christmas gift 2023.jpg Christmas gift 2023.jpg

My dearest friend @Starmix , I too would have something to give you as a gift, at the same time as my warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas. So far I have accumulated 2 DBucks$ here. Well from now on they are yours. 🎁🎁
I understand that they are few but for now I haven't managed to earn any more yet.
With love, Alessandro:love:❤️

My dearest friend @Starmix , I too would have something to give you as a gift, at the same time as my warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas. So far I have accumulated 2 DBucks$ here. Well from now on they are yours. 🎁🎁
I understand that they are few but for now I haven't managed to earn any more yet.
With love, Alessandro:love:❤️
My dearest friend why are you throwing your hard earned money? Keep your earnings please. You need it badly. I know your struggles this time. I wish you happiness and complete freedom.

My dearest friend why are you throwing your hard earned money? Keep your earnings please. You need it badly. I know your struggles this time. I wish you happiness and complete freedom.
Money given with affection is better for me than money earned.:love: Then, as you know, I can't withdraw it in any way, furthermore I don't need the money without freedom, which unfortunately I don't have until now. Please accept this gift, my dearest friend, and when I am truly free, only then can we celebrate. (y)

Money given with affection is better for me than money earned.:love: Then, as you know, I can't withdraw it in any way, furthermore I don't need the money without freedom, which unfortunately I don't have until now. Please accept this gift, my dearest friend, and when I am truly free, only then can we celebrate. (y)
I always pray God to hear your pleas for a complete freedom in your life. And thank you for your Christmas gift. I appreciate your benevolence. Please read my post about VIRTUAL GIFT FOR MY ACTIVE REFERRALS. You're a part of that post 🤗. https://media.tenor.com/RKUZ7avfE_gAAAAM/dancing-happy.gif

Virtual Hug GIF

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member