A woman who earns well has no right to demand financial maintenance after divorce unless the couple have children.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
In India in a divorce case the wife still demands maintenance after a divorce though she is earning well. The Supreme Court of India has now done away with this law of maintenance but some women are still demanding it. Recently a woman who is a CEO of a company killed her 4year old son just because she was not satisfied with the maintenance amount the court announced. I would call such women wicked.

That's so horrible a mom killed her son because of financial support although she worked as CEO. I think, it was her pride, not money. She wanted her husband to suffer the insult she carried on being divorced. But killing a son is a mortal sin and she failed to realize that. She also failed to realize she would stay behind bars for life or death penalty if there is in India.

That's so horrible a mom killed her son because of financial support although she worked as CEO. I think, it was her pride, not money. She wanted her husband to suffer the insult she carried on being divorced. But killing a son is a mortal sin and she failed to realize that. She also failed to realize she would stay behind bars for life or death penalty if there is in India.
Pride had reached her head and she thought she wouldn't be caught. Her taxi driver proved to be cleverer and handed her to the police.

This was a psychological factor, so that the woman had the heart to kill her 4 year old child, because financially she was the CEO of the company so she would get a large salary, but because she was dissatisfied with the court's decision and hated her husband.

Are you for real? killed her child just for maintenance. This is weird, how you sure she is in a right frame of mind?
I don't think so. I think she was already criminal minded to have done such an act. She knew she would be arrested for the act but did it.

Pride had reached her head and she thought she wouldn't be caught. Her taxi driver proved to be cleverer and handed her to the police.
That mom was insane. She might have attitude problem the reason why her husband divorced her. I hope justice prevailed for the son killed by her mom. This is sickening.

That mom was insane. She might have attitude problem the reason why her husband divorced her. I hope justice prevailed for the son killed by her mom. This is sickening.
Most company CEOs have attitudes but this woman is criminal minded and she needs corporal punishment.

In India in a divorce case the wife still demands maintenance after a divorce though she is earning well. The Supreme Court of India has now done away with this law of maintenance but some women are still demanding it. Recently a woman who is a CEO of a company killed her 4year old son just because she was not satisfied with the maintenance amount the court announced. I would call such women wicked.
I think the woman is possessed by evil spirits. Once a mother intentionally harm or kill her child, the woman is not normal. She is probably not in her right sense. What! A terrible woman!

I think the woman is possessed by evil spirits. Once a mother intentionally harm or kill her child, the woman is not normal. She is probably not in her right sense. What! A terrible woman!
Women with a criminal mentality give birth to children to utilize them for their selfish intention. Some women try to use their husbands as money minting machines.

She is undeniably cruel for killing her own son due to dissatisfaction with the maintenance amount. She must be punished.
I am sure she will get capital punishment.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member