According to PAGASA, the devastating El Niño is expected to end by June

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.765113
Referral Credit
According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), the intense El Niño weather phenomenon is projected to lessen. El Niño may still impact the country in the next few days, despite its decreasing strength. The rainy season is expected to start between June 1 and 15, although before that, people can expect isolated thunderstorms in late May. Furthermore, PAGASA said that the Philippines may see 13 to 16 tropical cyclones until the end of the year. El Niño has already caused PHP 4 billion in damage to the country's agricultural industry, raising concerns.

According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), the intense El Niño weather phenomenon is projected to lessen. El Niño may still impact the country in the next few days, despite its decreasing strength. The rainy season is expected to start between June 1 and 15, although before that, people can expect isolated thunderstorms in late May. Furthermore, PAGASA said that the Philippines may see 13 to 16 tropical cyclones until the end of the year. El Niño has already caused PHP 4 billion in damage to the country's agricultural industry, raising concerns.
When other western countries are glamouring for green ecosystem and most developing countries don't find it appealing. Now, the effect is becoming destructive and harmful to humans. I think every country should go to drawing board m

it would good if it would end that soon. it has caused enough damage already. Hope it wouldn't cause more damage

Yes. However, I am worried about the possibility of heavy rains because there are a lot of flood-prone areas here. It is essential for people to be prepared for it.
Post automatically merged:

When other western countries are glamouring for green ecosystem and most developing countries don't find it appealing. Now, the effect is becoming destructive and harmful to humans. I think every country should go to drawing board m

Yes, climate change is real. We are currently experiencing its impact, resulting in extreme weather and devastating effects.
Post automatically merged:

It happens every year in the Philippines to experience drought and to follow successive storms. Philippines is always visited by 18 to 25 storms every year. This isn't new to the prople here.

Yes, but due to climate change, typhoons may be stronger than they used to be, so we need to be ready.

People just have to be proactive before the rains set in. Put the necessary measures in place to get it right
We're always ready, when the eye of the storm is set in our city I'll surely rent again on hotel room for me and family. It's better that way than sorry.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member