• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Act, Show, and Prove

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
Don't keep on talking about your plans that you will run a business because people who listen to you may mock you when see nothing happens in your life. If you desire to run a business, you already learned what to do. Get the permits, study the environment where your customers are living, your capital, and your heart. Why study your heart, it is simply because it's where your passion resides to pressure you to act, to show and prove to people the sincerity of your promise. It is better to plan ahead for the kind of business you will operate . Will it be a grocery store, a mini boutique, or whatever your capital suits it?

In anything I do, I don't like saying it out. I tend to just make my plans myself and do it so people can see the end results. That's all they need to see.
That's the way to go. I prefer my actions to speak for me. I take my time to execute my plan, then I complete it the way I want it.

That's the way to go. I prefer my actions to speak for me. I take my time to execute my plan, then I complete it the way I want it.
Exactly, and not to mention the fact that these days there are people who discourage you simply because they don't want you to do better than them or might even steal your ideas.

Exactly, and not to mention the fact that these days there are people who discourage you simply because they don't want you to do better than them or might even steal your ideas.
That's right this is why we should ignore some talks it could be because of jealousy. We don't need to give in.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member