• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Announcement Advertisement Updates and Information

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵36.488225
Referral Credit
Advertisement Updates and Information
You may notice some changes in regard to our advertisements soon. We are switching from Aads crypto advertisements over to Google Adsense advertisements. If anyone notices anything strange, or if gold members begin seeing ads for some reason, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Thank you in advance!

Please share us the possible change or changes so we will have a hint. Will it be the theme, space or color? Thanks for the update admin. We will surely report the possible change to you. I'll p. m. you. Thanks.
I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking. We are changing our advertisements from the previous ones to Google Adsense, meaning the only thing changing is the network that pays us. I'm not sure how the advertisements will look until they appear and then I can make necessary adjustments.

I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking. We are changing our advertisements from the previous ones to Google Adsense, meaning the only thing changing is the network that pays us. I'm not sure how the advertisements will look until they appear and then I can make necessary adjustments.
Aw okay hehe. 👍

When I first read this topic on mobile soon after it was posted, I was wondering if the ad settings had been not set up yet. Finally got around to browsing on my desktop, and did a few test runs on mobile, and the in-between page load full page ad does show up on occasion with my gold rank.

When I first read this topic on mobile soon after it was posted, I was wondering if the ad settings had been not set up yet. Finally got around to browsing on my desktop, and did a few test runs on mobile, and the in-between page load full page ad does show up on occasion with my gold rank.
Thank you for the information. I will take a look into it and see what I can figure out.

Oh hey @Devin, right after your reply, I went to the introductions board and the bottom slide in popped up upon loading the board. :D Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot(59).png
    Screenshot(59).png
    260.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh hey @Devin, right after your reply, I went to the introductions board and the bottom slide in popped up upon loading the board. :D Screenshot attached.
Which browser are you using on PC? And was it limited to desktop, or was it also on the mobile version? As there shouldn't be an advertisement like that, as there are only three defined spaces, and experimental ads are turned off. So I'll need to look further.

Which browser are you using on PC? And was it limited to desktop, or was it also on the mobile version? As there shouldn't be an advertisement like that, as there are only three defined spaces, and experimental ads are turned off. So I'll need to look further.
I'm using an up to date Mozilla Firefox. Currently not browsing on mobile, so I can't tell you immediately if that also shows up on mobile.

What happend with Aads network? There are some rumors they stoped paid users. I found two latest review (on Trustpilot and Scamadviser) with only one or two stars. Who can be good alternative with crypto payouts?
As for that, I'm uncertain. Aads wasn't paying anything; we earned $0.01 from them. I would rather be with Google Adsense myself.

This should now be resolved. May have to clear cookies and cache for it to take effect if it hasn't already disappeared for you :)

This should now be resolved. May have to clear cookies and cache for it to take effect if it hasn't already disappeared for you :)
So far so good. haven't seen anything in the past half hour as I browsed.

10,469Threads
83,996Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back