Agree or disagree that love kills?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
Agree or disagree that love kills? For me, I agree on this. My young neighbor was killed by her husband because of too much love. he felt jealous of his wife's achievements in school. They married at a young age both 18 and the girl continued her studies in college. Her husband always abused her verbally which led to a broken marriage. the husband cannot accept defeat, so he continues following his ex-wife in school. His ex-wife has beauty and brains and won the Miss University Beauty contest and this raged her husband a lot. He invited his ex for an early breakfast to celebrate her winning but she was thrown in the damn and the guy strangled her to death. He used his belt but his belt was left in the crime scene allowing the authorities to capture him. He is now in the Bilibid Prison and was sentenced to Life imprisonment because there is no death penalty in the Philippines.

In another view of love that kills, it could be your ways of thinking and feeling, your likes and dislikes, or your philosophies and ideologies melt down when you fall in love. Those who love too much keep on investing in a relationship that has no chance of surviving as the beloved does not love to the same extent. Love hurts but never kills.

Too much love that have no boundary and have no limit have some bad side, our relationship needs to be limited on some boundary or there will be some bad feeling when the person we love have some good time with other and when they have their own good times.

Oh wow your first story is really scary. Why do some love turn into bitterness and resentment. That was so bad of the husband. So what did he gain now.
The husband is now on Bilibid prison in Manila. That cell is confined with deadly criminals. He's sentenced life imprisonment. The wife was supposed to graduate last year from her course Applied Mathematics with the highest honor. She's a victim of a wrong love and wrong person.

Love kills when it's too much and when it turns into an obsession.

As the song by the Queen says🎶 ,

"Too much love will kill you.
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you.
Make you plead, scream, and crawl.
And the pain will make you crazy.
You're the victim of your crime.
Too much love will kill you every time."

It depends on the kind of love though. Love is ment to be pure and something good. But when a person becomes obsessive about a particular person, it could be dangerous.

Those who kill their loves of life have mental problems. They might be the problems not the love of their lives, however it's not a reason why kill. Love is patient and selfish so give someone you love his or her freedom.

The husband is now on Bilibid prison in Manila. That cell is confined with deadly criminals. He's sentenced life imprisonment. The wife was supposed to graduate last year from her course Applied Mathematics with the highest honor. She's a victim of a wrong love and wrong person.
Oh wow what a waste. We just have to sometimes wait to know the kind of people we get into relationship with . This was too bad

Oh wow what a waste. We just have to sometimes wait to know the kind of people we get into relationship with . This was too bad
That is so right, we should not be in a rush, or else we will land on the wrong person. There are many of them now pretending to be nice and wise but are having criminalistic minds.

Yes, love can kill - because of jealousy, betrayal, and so on. So, it is a scary/risky thing to fall in love with a person at times, especially if you do not know that person well. You do not have any idea of the things he or she is capable of.

Yes, love can kill - because of jealousy, betrayal, and so on. So, it is a scary/risky thing to fall in love with a person at times, especially if you do not know that person well. You do not have any idea of the things he or she is capable of.
That's right, there were many victims of love. Many committed suicide cannot face betrayal. Others made a revenge to punish the cheater. When someone is hurt many undesirable things come to their minds. It's better to choose the right person to love.

Woo, scary! In my opinion, love is like a knife, so how can someone process and use a knife well? If the knife is in the hands of a chef, it will certainly be very useful for the family and many people, but if the knife is in the hands of a robber, it will threaten your life. So be very careful when choosing a partner.

Love kills if lands in the wrong hands. Love must be tested by time to get to know each other better. It is also not good to play love.
If love has to be tested by time, how long will it take a month or a year? This means that we have at least become boyfriend and girlfriend, but the situation when we were dating was not wide open, because our relationship was still limited.

If love has to be tested by time, how long will it take a month or a year? This means that we have at least become boyfriend and girlfriend, but the situation when we were dating was not wide open, because our relationship was still limited.
I think we can observe the person in few days. We will know his or her attitude as fake or not. If your togetherness is limited then love won't grow and that's one indicator if the person loves us truly despite absence of one.

I think we can observe the person in few days. We will know his or her attitude as fake or not. If your togetherness is limited then love won't grow and that's one indicator if the person loves us truly despite absence of one.
When we fall in love, our minds become narrow and even blind, sometimes I often follow the wishes of female friends, so it will have a bad impact on my finances, useless waste.

When we fall in love, our minds become narrow and even blind, sometimes I often follow the wishes of female friends, so it will have a bad impact on my finances, useless waste.
Agree on that once we're in love it likes to dominate us and ruin our lives though temporarily but the impact is so severe that we can't avoid to hate ourselves for playing dumb 😩.

Agree or disagree that love kills? For me, I agree on this. My young neighbor was killed by her husband because of too much love. he felt jealous of his wife's achievements in school. They married at a young age both 18 and the girl continued her studies in college. Her husband always abused her verbally which led to a broken marriage. the husband cannot accept defeat, so he continues following his ex-wife in school. His ex-wife has beauty and brains and won the Miss University Beauty contest and this raged her husband a lot. He invited his ex for an early breakfast to celebrate her winning but she was thrown in the damn and the guy strangled her to death. He used his belt but his belt was left in the crime scene allowing the authorities to capture him. He is now in the Bilibid Prison and was sentenced to Life imprisonment because there is no death penalty in the Philippines.

In another view of love that kills, it could be your ways of thinking and feeling, your likes and dislikes, or your philosophies and ideologies melt down when you fall in love. Those who love too much keep on investing in a relationship that has no chance of surviving as the beloved does not love to the same extent. Love hurts but never kills.
True love will never allow you to kill the person you love. The incident you are relating, was just physical attraction that did not culminate into love but jealousy.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member