Agree or disagree that love kills?

True love will never allow you to kill the person you love. The incident you are relating, was just physical attraction that did not culminate into love but jealousy.
True love never kills but if the love of your life has a mental problem and is taking an illegal drug, never expect that person to be a saint when see his love playing fire. Love will be converted to hatred.

That is right for sure after many years love can be fully developed. One will be lucky if it turns out that way because humans are weak and can easily be tempted. Only a few are strong in mind and spirit.

Maybe to realize true love will require a long process, maybe more than 10 years since they have been husband and wife, they will accept each other's shortcomings, because in essence no human being is perfect.
That's true. Love has to go through many tests to prove itself true.
Post automatically merged:

True love never kills but if the love of your life has a mental problem and is taking an illegal drug, never expect that person to be a saint when see his love playing fire. Love will be converted to hatred.
We should be careful mixing with such people. Falling in love with such a person is next to impossible as an addicted person's behaviour will never be normal.

Last edited:
Some times i wonder why peoples do those things on the person they say they love, but i don't think that is love that is something ales, and we all know love is wanting someone we love to be happy not to harm them.
The reason for that is illegal drug. Those who easily kill a human being are under the influence of drug which is why drug kills. If you love someone, give that someone his or her freedom to choose his or her love.

Some times i wonder why peoples do those things on the person they say they love, but i don't think that is love that is something ales, and we all know love is wanting someone we love to be happy not to harm them.
If I love someone I won't have the urge to kill him in any mental condition I maybe. Drug addicts emotions are erratic are their love is never sincere.

The reason for that is illegal drug. Those who easily kill a human being are under the influence of drug which is why drug kills. If you love someone, give that someone his or her freedom to choose his or her love.
You are right, drugs will force us to do a lots of bad things and it will force us to think unwanted things that we will feel bad after we come to our conscious,

You are right, drugs will force us to do a lots of bad things and it will force us to think unwanted things that we will feel bad after we come to our conscious,
I wonder why there are still young people who take drugs despite what they hear and see. They want to try to find out the truth only to know, they are already addicted to it.

I wonder why there are still young people who take drugs despite what they hear and see. They want to try to find out the truth only to know, they are already addicted to it.
By the way drug is some evil spiritual thing, i am saying that because all peoples know everything about drug, and they still end up being addicted and even if they get sick and ill they keep using the drug.

By the way drug is some evil spiritual thing, i am saying that because all peoples know everything about drug, and they still end up being addicted and even if they get sick and ill they keep using the drug.
Those drug addicts cannot anymore withdraw from drugs. Their body systems are needing it. They become wild and aggressive if cannot take it. It is better if they should have not taken drugs.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member