Agree or disagree that true love never dies?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
I cannot exactly define the meaning of true love or how it is felt. What makes it true when there are many cheaters this time? I always hear this but I have not experienced this in my life. The only true love I can surely feel is the love from God. God's love is eternal. Those whose marriage lasted until their golden anniversary or silver, I may say they have true love in their hearts. What can you say peps?

You are 100% right GOD's love is eternal, and the example of true love is GOD's love he shows us what love means and what we all should do for a love, but the world is changing in to bad place peoples start to give no place for love and that is a bad thing not only for us its bad for the coming generations too.

Yes I like more the love of God and that of the family. it is always unconditional. it is really eternal.
That's so right God's Iove is eternal so with the love of our family. Our family is the source of our strengths and inspirations.

That's a thought-provoking question! There are valid arguments for both sides of this debate. On the one hand, it's easy to say that true love is something that transcends time and space, and it never dies. On the other hand, it's possible that love can change and evolve over time, and it may not always look the same as it did when it first began.

A true love may never die if the love of your life never attempts to hurt you, but should he or she betray you, never expect the once true love beats the same. it will be replaced with anger and pain.

I do not believe in true love as based on my experience. I was always a victim of false love so I never believed in true love.
Ohh, but then, you still don't have to lose hope on true love as everyone can't be the same, you might have experienced false love from someone but don't expect everyone to be like that.

Ohh, but then, you still don't have to lose hope on true love as everyone can't be the same, you might have experienced false love from someone but don't expect everyone to be like that.
You are right, I have no right to condemn all as cheaters. There are only a few of them, many are good. I have to wait for the right time for the right love to cross my way.

Last edited:
You are right, I have no right to condemn all as cheaters. There are only a few of them, many are good. I have to wait for the right tie for the right love to cross my way.
I'm glad you are still open to finding the best match. there are people who just see everyone as such and judging the whole based on a few people and fail to realise that that is not the whole but just a percentage of them.

I'm glad you are still open to finding the best match. there are people who just see everyone as such and judging the whole based on a few people and fail to realise that that is not the whole but just a percentage of them.
That is so roght, it might be a small percentage of the whole and the remaining part is wholesome and perfect. That is what we have to think every time we fall in love with the wrong person.

That's so right God's Iove is eternal so with the love of our family. Our family is the source of our strengths and inspirations.
That's right God's love is priceless and unconditionally you can't go wrong having it

That's right God's love is priceless and unconditionally you can't go wrong having it
It is so true and the only love we can depend on until eternity. There are people whose love fade when they sense the person broke.

Last edited:
Even though I don't know much about love, in my opinion, true love only exists between parents and their children, because whatever parents have can be easily enjoyed by their children, but whatever children have cannot necessarily be enjoyed by their parents. So, in essence, true love must be done sincerely, without any strings attached.

Even though I don't know much about love, in my opinion, true love only exists between parents and their children, because whatever parents have can be easily enjoyed by their children, but whatever children have cannot necessarily be enjoyed by their parents. So, in essence, true love must be done sincerely, without any strings attached.
Love from our parents is enduring and they are willing to sacrifice for the sake of love to their children, The other kind of love is love toward the opposite sex.

It is so true and the only love we can depend on until eternity. There are people whose love fade when they sense the person broke.
Exactly, these are fair weather friends. They do not want to be around when one is broke at all

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member